The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

The ink isn’t even dried on his bigly five year deal and we are already talking about him being a trade candidate down the line?!?! FOH man. #NotMyNBA
Lol aint dried, it aint even applied yet. They could just call RP and say takesies backsies, how does 2/42 sound?

Grant signing a 5 yr deal (4 days from now) then immediately being disgruntled and demanding/wanting a trade a crazy. But I am pro player so get the bag

Grant continues to get the bag and I’m proud of him. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into Beal where one day he actually wants to win.

Lol aint dried, it aint even applied yet. They could just call RP and say takesies backsies, how does 2/42 sound?

Grant signing a 5 yr deal (4 days from now) then immediately being disgruntled and demanding/wanting a trade a crazy. But I am pro player so get the bag

That spits in the face of the thread’s consensus that if Portland were to trade Dame to somewhere undesirable then players would look down on the franchise and it would hurt their chances with future free agent signings. Pulling this offer sheet would arguably be worst.

Is there anybody who's not a future player to monitor on the trade market?

So are you saying that headline is a nothing burger? IMO it is silly “story” from someone like Woj or for someone in Portland to leak. “Down the line” is also vague when we are talking about someone who will be beginning at 5-year deal

Grant continues to get the bag and I’m proud of him. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into Beal where one day he actually wants to win.
I miss the more toolsy defensive first minded Jerami.

I totally get some guys want to it score though. He's still made a great career for himself.

I’m not feeling the NBA players as women….. I’m not judging. Just give me a trans type of vibe. You can’t Mr Cee me in these streets. Debating Eddie Murphy.
You never met your homeboy’s sister and thought she was fine then felt weird about because she look like da homie, then realized it’s all a matter of perspective because if you had met her first, you would say her brother looks like her and not think twice about it.

You never met your homeboy’s sister and thought she was fine then felt weird about because she look like da homie, then realized it’s all a matter of perspective because if you had met her first, you would say her brother looks like her and not think twice about it.
1685389180462.gif

Ive seen some girls on dating apps who are 🔥, you keep scrolling through and a picture with them and their dad will pop up. I understand genetics hell my daughter is my twin but it still catches you off guard for a second 🤣

Kyrie doesn’t want to play PG, will pick and choose when he wants to play, and destroy an already immature locker room.

FOR THE ROCKETS FVV > kyrie

I love the FVV deal. Jalen and Jabari will improve from championship vet that knows how to run an offense. Plus you get to bring amen along slowly, as we’ve seen throwing the rookies straight into the fire hasn’t really made them more advanced. Probably hurt their growth playing that disorganized basketball.

Man if the rockets signed Kyrie dude woulda had more rants than games played. Y'all would get 45 games max outta him. It woulda been like his year in Boston x10.

This how I feel when yall thirst over Candace Parker. She looks like she could be AD's sister

So you look at Cheryl Miller… and see Reggie? :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom