The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Thinking Wemby is going to be a bust is one thing. We see it with top picks all the time across the sports.

The actively rooting for failure part is what I can’t wrap my head around. He has done nothing wrong but he is black, from France and extremely hyped in a 24/7 media world so people hate him for it? Were Yao, Darko or any of the other 00s foreign picks hated on like this?

Im just doing what the Jordan Stan’s taught me to do when new generational talent arrives.

Is this not the correct response?

Ya'll let him get this off

mjlol.png
I mean we’ve already seen Chet do what Wemby did last night. You can have your cute little overreaction though >D

I’m rooting for Jordan Poole. Dude getting mad slander. Gonna F around and get most improved player of the year award. But sometimes you need that battery in your back to charge you.

I’ll be rooting for Nets, Knicks Washington this season.

West: Spurs ( no doubt about that) Sactown, and Houston, ( Jalen Green gotta chill with that Zestyness though) . Cmon Son!

1688989959771.gif

Was funny to see/read sixers fans being worked up bout bball paul - meanwhile he been signed since Saturday morning they just waited a hour before deadline to announce

Morey da troll had few fans ready to bounce to a diff team :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom