The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

This is fire. We need more rich people who act like this.

giant surround scoreboard is pretty dope, just like the "halo" videoboard at SoFi. looks like it would obstruct some views though based on the renderings. it works in a giant football stadium but curious how it looks in a smaller basketball arena

:lol: they picked on him in that 2017 series. It was a gentleman sweep.

Duncan in 07 was the man. These are just splitting hairs really, on top 3 guys from year to year basis.

But that’s not really the point of my original argument with the KG vs Dirk thing. I think both of those guys were close in talent/careers and had similar teams etc and accomplishments (that matched their strengths. Dirk - offensive side & kg defensive side). They’re both MVPS and

I’m saying when they went head to head in their Primes, Dirk got the better of KG in convincing fashion. So I gotta give it to Dirk as the better player/career matchup.

That has nothing to do with the Lebron/Steph convo. Idk why you brought that up, other than being misinformed on what you thought I thought :lol:

Please explain how Steph was better than Bron 16 and 17.

The city is probably paying for it famb :lol:
Surprisingly nah the owners are paying or at least most of it. I saw some plans they are going to put it where Prairie Surf Studios formerly the Cox Convention Center is, literally across the street from the current one and that seems like a waste. There’s plenty of dilapidated buildings mostly old garages all around that area that aren’t being used for anything other than as homeless/drug encampments

I actually had a chance to walk through the construction site for Intuit Dome a few weeks ago and the place is gonna be spectacular... Cant even hate.

He didn't let us snap too many pics but I snuck one :lol:
Standing where center court would be.

IMG_8486.jpeg

he extending podcast p and kawhi ?
he got DGAF money, but doesn't mean he gotta use all his teams' cap on 2 aging stars who can't play half the games. If he going to offer to max them, got to have some non-guaranteed protections on there for games played/injuries IMO

I actually had a chance to walk through the construction site for Intuit Dome a few weeks ago and the place is gonna be spectacular... Cant even hate.

He didn't let us snap too many pics but I snuck one :lol:
Standing where center court would be.

IMG_8486.jpeg

They had you walking around in that clipper hardhat? 🧐

Surprisingly nah the owners are paying or at least most of it. I saw some plans they are going to put it where Prairie Surf Studios formerly the Cox Convention Center is, literally across the street from the current one and that seems like a waste. There’s plenty of dilapidated buildings mostly old garages all around that area that aren’t being used for anything other than as homeless/drug encampments

This says the owners are only paying for a lil over 5% of total cost...

What I'm I missing famb?

Nah I’m not a fan of teams getting taken away from their cities. I don’t like how OKC got their team in the first place, but don’t think it now should happen to them. The fans there have really supported the team too, even in the not so great times.

Back
Top Bottom