The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Nah I’m not a fan of teams getting taken away from their cities. I don’t like how OKC got their team in the first place, but don’t think it now should happen to them. The fans there have really supported the team too, even in the not so great times.
This thing again? Arent most teams at this point relocated? How many lakes are there in Los Angeles? A quick google search

And stop comparing OKC to Utah. Its more black people in this room I am standing in now than in Salt Lake City and the overall % is higher than the national average

This thing again? Arent most teams at this point relocated? How many lakes are there in Los Angeles? A quick google search

And stop comparing OKC to Utah. Its more black people in this room I am standing in now than in Salt Lake City and the overall % is higher than the national average
So you want OKC to lose their team? :lol:

I didn’t compare them to Utah and I don’t think they should move.

Think you meant to quote antidope antidope :lol:

This is elitist as ****
I wasn't totally serious but Indiana has a team for how long and what goes on there? The Klan and Nascar?

Ohio? The state that everyone makes fun of somehow has a basketball team.

The same way how like 80% of Australia has nothing going on it there's like 60% of America that's just total nonsensey stuff. They can have baseball teams and hockey teams but basketball teams?

I wasn't totally serious but Indiana has a team for how long and what goes on there? The Klan and Nascar?

Ohio? The state that everyone makes fun of somehow has a basketball team.

The same way how like 80% of Australia has nothing going on it there's like 60% of America that's just total nonsensey stuff. They can have baseball teams and hockey teams but basketball teams?

You act like these states are nothing but open fields and problematic white people

Basketball teams are located in major metro areas of the state. You know what else is located in the major metros of states, most of the black people live in the state.

Indy is 27% black, OKC is 14%, and 21% Latin. You take a swipe at Arkansas but the state is 14% black. The largest metro area in the state, where a team would be put, is over 40% black.

So what, teams should just group into a few metros areas then? And of course, it won't hurt you because you happen to live in a major metro area

Suggesting other people lose and amenities while you sit in an area with two basketball teams, and justify that by arguing nothing of value are in areas you don't live in, is elitist as ****

1694565534720.jpeg

All of the middle of nowhere pointless states need their teams taken. Oklahoma, Utah, Minnesota, Ohio, Indiana, Oregon.

What's next a team in Arkansas? The Dakotas? Idaho?
Y'all were mad about Seattle losing their team but you want Portland to lose theirs? Cold blooded

They don't deserve that man lol

Back
Top Bottom