The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I don’t think Mike had anything to do with Bridges being an abuser and Kai Jones losing his mind. Hornets have been terrible basketball wise but don’t put that other **** on him.
I agree but he does have a hand in creating one of the least serious locker rooms in recent memory. They have 3 guys that have had run ins with the law plus Kai Jones and freaky Terry Rozier’s off court shenanigans. Firing then rehiring Steve Clifford reeks of incompetence also. Not to mention huge whiffs in the draft

I don’t think Mike had anything to do with Bridges being an abuser and Kai Jones losing his mind. Hornets have been terrible basketball wise but don’t put that other **** on him.

Of course he can’t control players off the court. But Mike should’ve made the decision to cut ties with Miles from the jump. Do that and you’re not in this situation now. Not cutting ties was a business decision. Does that not fall on MJ??

And don’t get me started on choosing Brandon Miller while your franchise is dealing with the fallout from Miles….

As far as I know, this isn't new, nor did he hurt anyone, so I doubt they'd banish him for this.
They will add another suspension for this for sure tho….Might not see the court till after Xmas

League not gon let his presence make any type of waves to start the season, they’ll slide yo back in the mix on a Jan Friday night in Utah

It is Miles Bridges and he plays for the Charlotte Hornets. You could slide in him on any day of the week against most teams at any point in the season after October and the larger NBA audience isn’t going to notice :lol:

I agree but he does have a hand in creating one of the least serious locker rooms in recent memory. They have 3 guys that have had run ins with the law plus Kai Jones and freaky Terry Rozier’s off court shenanigans. Firing then rehiring Steve Clifford reeks of incompetence also. Not to mention huge whiffs in the draft
bro drafted an undersized volume shooting guard who cares more about tattoos than hooping (bouknight)

Fair to slander MJ for the state of the Hornets, but Mitch Kupchak has been the GM and President of Basketball Ops for the team this whole time. I don’t know why he doesn’t get more heat than he does. Unless we’re assuming he just does what Mike tells him.

is it me or does there seem to be more braids this year among young players vs cuts like these

dapper-fade-for-black-men.jpg

Why do people need to announce they “stand” with anything? :lol:
Gotta be peer pressure especially from certain special interest groups :lol:

Remember when he was made the public face of 'black antisemitism' (before 3rd Eyrie and 'Ye) for being recorded rapping along to lyrics that were endearing about a group?

Made him have a public meeting with a rabbi and everything after :rofl: >D

I need to read the foolishness behind this article. Once again this is the stance they should have taken in 2013. Now the barn door is open and the horse has run 6 furlongs.

Then you trotting Dumars out with the message, who was in that fake memo mess a few years ago and got a promotion out of it. The messenger is the wrong person.

All this is, is a PSA to buy tickets in confidence in advance.

Was taking with some old heads today and they had no idea that he was basically with the team except for playing in games. Thought a suspension meant no contact with the team. One said they must want his mental health to be in a good place. To which they all rolled their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom