The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Am I the only lonely ***** left in here? Just me?

ja-rule-respect.gif

Team running streets/getting numbers w/o looking over your shoulder and saving the girls actual name in your phone 🔥🔥

D StaXX D StaXX your amazon registry list doesnt work, pm it to me or let me send you my email or phone via pm and maybe use the share link and it'll work if they send it straight to me. Congratulations

Also, Presti needs to be stopped. He just be doing stuff to do stuff. You could easily say well we had to pay Oladipo anyways and he came up off that (also ending) salary and JRE was a candidate to be cut easily and now his last play of his Thunder career will be him blowing an easy layup to put a preseason game into OT, but also we could have just not traded for Oladipo's dead salary and not picked up JRE's option this summer (he was trash then, not like this recently onset) and not been in the position to have to undo those moves. And yes we got another 2nd rd pick out of it, big woop. We wasted 2 to get JRE in the first place.

Jokic's whole "I don't really care about basketball, I have other priorities and interests" shtick is funny because Denver is winning. It'll be interesting to see how this looks if Denver has a bad season or Jokic doesn't play well in the playoffs.

NYPD must be out here constantly frauding or something is up.
I've seen enough SVU episodes to know he's apologizing, saying he'll never do it again and buying her things.

Jokic's whole "I don't really care about basketball, I have other priorities and interests" shtick is funny because Denver is winning. It'll be interesting to see how this looks if Denver has a bad season or Jokic doesn't play well in the playoffs.

I don't think it's a shtick. It's just him.

Back
Top Bottom