The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

1668710267160.png

Yea he's lowkey been the least likeable of that longtime core.

Seeing him crying about those tame comments from Charles about him not being the same player anymore was funny style to me after how hard he's gone at other dudes over the years.

From the 'it's a man's league' stuff with Bron to publicly ****ting on dudes like McGruder and JJJ, always had something to say about others but can't handle others calling it how it is :lol:>D

Klay my dude, but he looking goofy as hell getting worked into a shoot over what Charles said compared to some of the stuff he's said about other players in the past.

Nah, I’d absolutely be insulted. The historical context of the phrase is demeaning. I’m a Ivy League educated person and have a JD/MBA from an elite school. I’m obviously articulate and well spoken. Most Black people don’t make it this far without that. :lol: It’s basically a given.

📠 🐝

Jesus, just catching up on the last 50+ pages in the last 24 hours 👀😳😂

WE need to get NT back to a place of LOVE and SUPPORT 🤝🤝🤝

Please feel free to join the NT SECRET SANTA where I will pair YOU with the NTER you have beef with so you can handle it PROFESSIONALLY
Cliffnotes please? Not going back to read all that.

Thanks.

Please feel free to join the NT SECRET SANTA where I will pair YOU with the NTER you have beef with so you can handle it PROFESSIONALLY
Wait, so Old Hotdog Water is still on here? Because that human being…..

Pair me with addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

KLUTCH got hittas ready to handle him and it's not cause he talks crazy about me. ITS THE THINGS HE SAYS ABOUT BRON.

Yea he's lowkey been the least likeable of that longtime core.

Seeing him cry about those tame comments from Charles about him not being the same anymore was funny style to me after how hard he's gone at other dudes over the years.

From the 'it's a man's league' stuff with Bron to publicly ****ting on dudes like McGruder and JJJ, always had something to say about others but can't handle others calling it how it is :lol:>D
People finally seeing the light on Klay lame ***
BE8C225E-417F-4233-A1E9-38D3AE161B86.gif

I didn’t realize Bones was shooting 50% from 3.
Malone should have ran something for him or KCP to get the final shot over Murray.
Jamal still has a ways to go to get back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom