The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Obviously we know what Kerr meant. He should have said Globetrotters.

But yes, when IT and Crawford can get 50 pts at a drew league game. It is what he described. Brining race and class to this convo. Kerr is as big of an ally as you can imagine.

These personally offend me. And this isnt even the worst one i have seen all day, at least they gave us Barnes.

803990C6-671D-4BE5-8DC3-78E8494D5807.png

Obviously we know what Kerr meant. He should have said Globetrotters.

But yes, when IT and Crawford can get 50 pts at a drew league game. It is what he described. Brining race and class to this convo. Kerr is as big of an ally as you can imagine.
Hey now IT and mally both dropped 50 in the league as well. Multiple times too if im not mistaken.

I see your point tho

Didnt hear the drew part last night when I was watching. Just him saying something about being a pickup gm. Could have left it at that.

Could have said 24 hour fitness or something else
Just a lazy, poor, uninformed take by Kerr.

Kind of reminds me of Mark Cuban’s goofy comments on European youth basketball being superior to “AAU”.

Hey now IT and mally both dropped 50 in the league as well. Multiple times too if im not mistaken.

I see your point tho
When that one UPS driver can play against nba players and hold his own…they aren’t really playing defense.

People are stupid. Everything is controversy these days

Back
Top Bottom