The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I just want the Druski Google Pixel ads to stop

They are out here running Druski commercials back-to-back during sports games :lol::smh:

I can at least see why they run these Kevin Hart commercials because he is extremely famous but I have to think a lot of America is seeing all this Druski stuff and looking at the TV like
1698867859141.gif

Can we talk about how military recruiters targets low socioeconomic public schools that mainly have black/brown student populations but leave the suburbs with the rich white kids alone?

Idk anyone in the military that didn't do it for.

A. The benefits
B. Didn't have any other option after graduating.
C. Both

Can we talk about how military recruiters targets low socioeconomic public schools that mainly have black/brown student populations but leave the suburbs with the rich white kids alone?

A. The benefits
C. Both
To be completely honest, those young individuals are being targeted, but this occurs at the college level, particularly for officer / leadership roles. They present it as an opportunity to acquire experience and take on leadership responsibilities, even though the ultimate objective is the same, just with a distinct approach.

A. The benefits
C. Both

Yeah because they know those private schools are raising the future politicians who will also take advantage of those same people in the future. It’s a dirty game and by design

Back
Top Bottom