The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I can’t wait for 30 years from now if this still a thing for how many nba cups someone has to be party of the legacy debate and convos

I think the in season tournament is fine. Sometimes things take time and people will get used to it.

In 10 to 20 years, kids will engage in debates about who the (GOAT) is, and I can already envision them saying, "Jordan/Kobe/LeBron didn't have any in-season tournament trophies or MVPs." It's a somewhat somber but probable scenario.

Whoever said they need to use that astronaut logo permanently was right. Thats actually pretty fire

Shorts are :nthat:

city-edition-sm-shorts-1.png

This tournament has the same vibe as the covid cup. Feel like whoever wins is going to get clowned for winning it

This tournament has the same vibe as the covid cup. Feel like whoever wins is going to get clowned for winning it
I could gaf if folks will clown me for winning an extra $500K for some games I'd be playing already anyways...

I think the last time the lakees beat the clippers was that season. So it lines up 👀

If Bron gets # 5 AND #6 this season….
Correct. It was in 2020, just shortly before the world turned upside down.

Told y’all this in season tournament will be even worse for players legacies. Imagine Charles Barkley with 2 in season tournament championships, but no NBA championship.

Shaq would be OVERKILL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all thought the Mickey Mouse/Cartoon Lakers bubble chip’ brought the laughs… well :lol: :lol:

In 10 to 20 years, kids will engage in debates about who the (GOAT) is, and I can already envision them saying, "Jordan/Kobe/LeBron didn't have any in-season tournament trophies or MVPs." It's a somewhat somber but probable scenario.
And they'd be right

Back
Top Bottom