The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Willllllt??

ezgif-3-74f2d2471f.gif

I heard this post. :rofl:

salt

there are a lot of sports teams in the nyc area because of the dense tri state population & market which is probably the biggest in the country so that has a lot do with it, but there are cities with lesser amount of sports franchises that get comparatively more coverage in national tv apperances

this is just a basketball tv schedule for the season
let's apply that same scrutiny to individual teams instead of whole cities because comparing a place like minneapolis to nyc is :lol:

37 Suns games is insane considering the “big 3” won’t play in at least half of them.

That needs to be reallocated to OKC and Minny IMO.

i've at times encountered milk maids throughout the pacific northwest with names like latisha, janeeka and tanesha that's left my head spinning
Since you said this, I have to ask something today’s name discourse got me wondering about.

Has anyone yet encountered a fully white person named Jaylen or Jayden?

Christ

Commentators are still telling the "Connaughton is quite the athlete" story, bringing up his baseball background. It's two thousand and twenty three. 2023. 8 years after he was drafted. 2920+ days he's been in the league. We're still hearing about how great of an athlete he is because he can throw a baseball. Year after year. Every single season we hear this story. On every national and local broadcast

At least Middleton is looking better the past few games

Also Mathruin was scaring me a lil, dude's only job is to score and he wasn't doing a very good job of it. Looks to be getting byke too

Back
Top Bottom