The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Idk how Giannis was supposed to know about these facts in the moment. From his perspective at the time, I scored 64 points, they are mad and are taking the game ball to spite me. That's not cool with me. I understand why he was upset.
I saw a clip where their other rookie scored his first points (Sheppard) in Boston and the Pacers player gave it right back to the ref and everyone left lmaoooo

Giannis isn't supposed to know or need to know. It's on their home court

Stream Dave´D! & DJ 491 - Turn The Volume Up (Original Mix) by Dave´D! |  Listen online for free on SoundCloud

This Draymond pity party stinks. Part of the reason he has been empowered to act this way. This is like when GOT tried to get us to like Jaime Lannister the last few seasons :smh:

I didn't mind Jaime at the end but him being weaker than that big woman made my Chelsea's itch.

:rofl:

Pacers saw Giannis wilding last night and signed James Johnson to combat the issue.

A man that can protect the ball

Pacers and Johnson got the same relationship as these two...

Monet-and-Cane-meet-with-GTG.png

Pacers front office know, just like Monet, no matter if y'all had a falling out, when it is the time for violence, you know who you gotta run back to so they can put in work.

Thanasis was begging to be held back. Someone post the clip of him “rushing” the court when giannis got fouled last night. Dude got held back with one arm? Yea aight

Back
Top Bottom