The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Yea you’re just as deluded as they are on the mic it seems if that’s your takeaway. They truly are the near the bottom w/ the Cavs despite all this parity.

That shot at basically everyone was top notch all-inclusive haterade; so no surprise who came thru número uno in agreement :lol:

all local broadcasts are homers for their team. they're just fans with microphones. but i'm legitimately curious as to what your take on the dubs' broadcast is? i'm not a big fan of fitz and kelenna, but they're about as insufferable as most play by play analysts. dubs need to bring back jim barnett

look, If I've had to listen to bob fitzgerald for close to 25 years, through the warriors futilty to who they are now, yall MFers gonna have to listen to ***, too.

Warriors held on too long. This what happens when you don’t make the “tough” business decisions. Re-signing Draymond was dumb even before his antics this season. Klay’s value is shot now. Wiggins just stealing money now. Get rid of everyone except Steph.

The GM quit because he was too much of a ***** to move these guys. I’ve never even heard of anything like that.
they really put their eggs in one basket to a starter who's main purpose is to orchestrate the team's offense. Warriors had it coming. the only reason that the Warriors are still in the running is Steph's insane offense. the rest of the team is worth disposing.

To be fair, Dubs “held on too long” sure but they tried to add Kuminga and Moody in the same year, they were trying to do the old and the new. It just hasn’t worked out.

they really put their eggs in one basket to a starter who's main purpose is to orchestrate the team's offense. Warriors had it coming. the only reason that the Warriors are still in the running is Steph's insane offense. the rest of the team is worth disposing.

Like T0INE T0INE said earlier, dubs FO probably couldn’t blow it up a year removed from their last championship.

As washed as Klay and Dray have looked, I doubt Steph is complaining to the front office about shipping them off. He might be taking the Tim Duncan approach and just be riding with his boys til the wheels fall off. If that’s the case, I can’t even be mad at it

Warriors “Dynasty” wouldn’t even be a thing if Draymond didn’t cry to KD.

Out of Steph, Klay, Dray, KD, and 4 titles KD has the most FMVPs.

I think that says something.

11E578B5-B2B4-4578-B587-E9DF65D75736.gif
Legit question, where does this gif stem from?

I'm pretty indifferent to most of the TV crews around the league. But the Warriors have by far the worst.

Best are the Nets, T'Wolves and Bulls.

Azibukie sounds like the corniest dude ever. And whoever it is in the booth with him sucks too.

Back
Top Bottom