The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Like @T0INE said earlier, dubs FO probably couldn’t blow it up a year removed from their last championship.

As washed as Klay and Dray have looked, I doubt Steph is complaining to the front office about shipping them off. He might be taking the Tim Duncan approach and just be riding with his boys til the wheels fall off. If that’s the case, I can’t even be mad at it
could be. although imo, no one (including Steph and Kerr) in the Warriors are that outspoken about what their teammates have been doing nor confronted their buddies with their behavior or lack of productivity. no one even stepped up when Dray ran Durant and Poole out off the team. the old guards just got terribly entitled even if they played terrible.

as comparison with Duncan and the old boys, atleast they were performing their best and all. I can't say the same about Klay, Dray and Wigs.

duncan took paycuts
dray didnt
will klay ? ( a drastic one)

also this :

1703872650203.png

:lol:
this man dont give an eff about nothin

Hayes is gone from the Pistons and probably the league after this season, but Monty still gives him all this playing time.

So Monty didn't want Haliburton

Gave up on Jalen Smith within a season

But outchea still giving Killian Hayes chances :smh:

Adam Silver gotta step in. Cade don't deserve this

Beal/Book/KD 3 man lineup is +25 in the 24 minutes they’ve played this season.

It’s the Suns 161st most used 3 man lineup :smh:

Why y’all keep living and dying about Jovic? Mans never picked the phone up to see what was on the table because “Tyler Herro was a worthless asset”
edit- blazers got a package they liked and heat are playing well 🤝

time to move on

Last edited:
Pistons midas whale bring back my guy Stanley Johnson. They need to make some kind of roster moves soon, show some urgency

Back
Top Bottom