The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

For the millionth time this doesn’t have to do anything with the Lakers.

This has to do with the league.

If you have watched what has been going on this season it’s been ridiculous.

I'm gonna have to agree with you. My biggest beef is the lack of consistency. That's gotta be frustrating for the players too. The league, refs, coaches and players all gotta be on as close the same page as possible.

There are a lot of reasons to criticize Ben Simmons

But I don't think the fact he is struggling with a back injury is one of them

He isn't making that up, it isn't in his head.

If you saw him play at the beginning of the season, he was contributing, and it proves that he was telling the truth about the back affecting his game last season

I hope dude can get healthy.
Bruv he was still scared to death about doing the most basic fundamental basketball plays

He was putting up fake stats like he had been, but came up in prize picks for sure so I’m not even mad

Bruv he was still scared to death about doing the most basic fundamental basketball plays

He was putting up fake stats like he had been, but came up in prize picks for sure so I’m not even mad
He was still scared to shoot and drive, yeah. Which holds him back from being a dominant player.

But I still think it sucks he is suffering from back injuries. I would not wish that on any NBA player, not matter how frustrating he is.

If he is gonna be out the league soon, let him play himself out of it.

Moving screen is just like holding in football. They can be called every play. When EYE was growing up for a “pick/screen” your feet had to be set and you couldn’t do all this shifting your body and hell even move your feet like nowadays.

The hate for ref's when the Lakers get calls vs when the Lakers don't get calls need to be studied.

Seems like certain posters want it 1 way.

There are a lot of reasons to criticize Ben Simmons

But I don't think the fact he is struggling with a back injury is one of them

He isn't making that up, it isn't in his head.

If you saw him play at the beginning of the season, he was contributing, and it proves that he was telling the truth about the back affecting his game last season

I hope dude can get healthy.
He’s had some questionable injuries in the past. He faked a whole mental health issue. That’s pretty low and can’t really be trusted after that. He just couldn’t be called out over it cause of this new soft society. Dude takes up a roster spot every year. He’s scared to shoot a basketball which is the MAIN objective of the game. Shameful. As bad as Russ is I admire his commitment to the game :lol:. Wouldn’t want this guy anywhere near my organization.

10 of the free throws were due to intentional fouls to lengthen the game. 2 were due to a horrrible Flagrant call.

We crying over 9 freethrows?

STOP IT.

In the same QTR where you intentionally fouled 5 times?....which means 4 normal fouls were called?
You already said 10 of the 21+ in a qtr differential were intentional

Now you’re saying 15 were intentional

He’s had some questionable injuries in the past. He faked a whole mental health issue. That’s pretty low and can’t really be trusted after that. He just couldn’t be called out over it cause of this new soft society. Dude takes up a roster spot every year. He’s scared to shoot a basketball which is the MAIN objective of the game. Shameful. As bad as Russ is I admire his commitment to the game :lol:. Wouldn’t want this guy anywhere near my organization.
Everyone called Ben Simmons out. Social media was all over dude. SAS was on national TV calling him out. So I dunno what you are talking about this "soft society"

If you watch games from last season, to early in his season, you can tell he was moving better this season. Way more athletic and mobile. He has had surgery on his back, extensive rehab, and injections to deal with it. It seems clear he isn't faking that is back is cooked.

I have no issue people calling out his performance on the court, or his antics off of it. All I am saying that it sucks that an NBA player has to struggle with such back issues.

Back
Top Bottom