The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

kawhi taking a paycut so they can properly compensate the heart of the team and lead foreman of Intuit in Rust next year

Seen talk of potential interest from the Heat for scary Terry.

Tyus Jones has been getting mentioned too.
I keep seeing terry to the heat— seems like he’s redundant with herro but since jimmy is such a weird type of offensive player it could work

Filipino spo will figure it out

Ballmer tripping. These dudes just taking his money. Yea the season is good at the moment but no way I’d give them all this money.
what is the other option? hope to land a big free agent? rebuild and tank? they barely have picks.
being a playoff team and having a competitive team going into a new stadium is probably the best option

a lot of folks expected the clips to fall apart due to injuries and what not, but they held it together. picked up and got good russ and harden. looks like the best team they've had in the kawhi/pg era

Ballmer is scared of having nothing, versus the risk of having aging stars. They don’t have a first-round pick until 2027. He’s signing them during calm storms.

The top team in the West and East are playing tonight but no national TV. Need flexes.

For some one that was done...

But let's play.

Interesting they pick the 4 minute mark because at the 4:59 Raptors shot 2 freethrows from a defensive foul.

But I'm bored at work so I'll play:

AD shoot 2 for a shooting foul that was reviewed and upheld at the 3:59 mark

Cam shoots 2 freethrows for that horrible Flagrant foul (the only call that anyone should be upset about.

AD shoots 1 freethrows for an and 1 at the 2:38 mark.

AR shoots 2 at the 2:10 mark for a shooting foul (ticky tack)

Max shoots 2 at the 1:38 mark on a shooting foul.

The next 10 attempts all happen after the 33 second mark due to intentional fouls.

There are 4 attempts total that are BS (Cam's and AR's) the rest were legit fouls or intentional fouls.

Stop crying. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom