The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

20240123_123916.jpg

Played the long game :lol:

He’s paying child support to 3 different women lol

That man gon do anything to keep them checks coming in 🤷🏽‍♂️

Huge fan of Chet but wemby pretty easily clears him. Can’t make ROTY about team records all of a sudden.

He is who we thought he was. Monty was right.
This was predicted for him like right when he was drafted unfortunately

Suns salary dumped him after all they knew what was up after the extension lol
just turned 30 a few months back so maybe I'm entering my grumpy old head phase but man I hate to see these guys be so indifferent towards the game. They are blessed with all the tools but are simply too content because they know they're paid either way. Guys back then were no angels either and they definitely got into just as much **** off the court but when the game started they were 110% locked in. Rodman and Blaylock are the best examples of this. As a fan of the game it's just disheartening to drr these new guys be more interested in being fashionistas and tricking on IG models than the game. End rant.

This is these dudes' mindset now... "I'm paid so who cares?"

Giving out 100 million dollar contracts to everybody killed the NBA

He's definitely gonna end up like Drummond. Low skill, high arrogance, begging for mini deals.

If the Lakers don't trade their future first this deadline and the Pelicans don't take their pick this year, they could do something like 2024, 2029,2031 picks and pick swaps in 2026,2028, 2030 and whatever salaries are needed to match.
🤫

Reactions: MVP
just turned 30 a few months back so maybe I'm entering my grumpy old head phase but man I hate to see these guys be so indifferent towards the game. They are blessed with all the tools but are simply too content because they know they're paid either way. Guys back then were no angels either and they definitely got into just as much **** off the court but when the game started they were 110% locked in. Rodman and Blaylock are the best examples of this. As a fan of the game it's just disheartening to drr these new guys be more interested in being fashionistas and tricking on IG models than the game. End rant.

Ayton, Ben Simmons some of these dudes it's obvious they don't love the game. Not improving, they just out there getting some nice stats. Zion might be another one, too many red flags around him. He still got time but we said Ben had time a few years ago.

I'
He's definitely gonna end up like Drummond. Low skill, high arrogance, begging for mini deals.
Drummond just had the unfortunate luck of being drafted in the wrong time. Before these bigs with guard like skills took over he was definitely considered a good player with great potential. Was the best rebounder and one of the top interior defenders for a lil minute.

We’re going to need you guys to do this then for Trae Young.

This is going to be absolutely ****ing hilarious.

Trae in LA will be must watch.
I already said the Nets will be the frontrunners for Donovan if it gets to that point...

Back
Top Bottom