The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Trading away Christian wood was to open up playing time for Sengun. Bruno is not good. If the rockets wanted a rim runner they should’ve tried their best to grab my guy Jalen Duren. Kelly Iko dropped a piece naming the core as Green, KPJ, and Jabari. Stone might’ve finally lost :smh:

Sixers deal with The Crypt is $10M a year apparently
That one is one of the worst ones. The blatant shilling of Cryptocurrencies to the masses is wild. Its wild that its happening. Some other weird ones:

• The Thunder are sponsored by a Gas Station
  • The Spurs were sponsored by a bank that only exists in Texas.. How and why
  • The Utah Jazz are sponsored by Qualtrics, the company that Ryan Smith Owns.
  • The Cavs are sponsored by Cleveland Cliffs? What does this to to attract any business from a consumer standpoint? I'm gonna go buy the stock?
  • Motorola is on TWO Jerseys right now and have been on a third in the past

Trading away Christian wood was to open up playing time for Sengun. Bruno is not good. If the rockets wanted a rim runner they should’ve tried their best to grab my guy Jalen Duren. Kelly Iko dropped a piece naming the core as Green, KPJ, and Jabari. Stone might’ve finally lost :smh:

Might was well go Jabari/Eason

I will never slander Motorola because they gave me this classic...
Motorola-i860-1.jpg

That push to flip had me feeling like James Bond

That one is one of the worst ones. The blatant shilling of Cryptocurrencies to the masses is wild. Its wild that its happening. Some other weird ones:

• The Cavs are sponsored by Cleveland Cliffs? What does this to to attract any business from a consumer standpoint? I'm gonna go buy the stock?

They must view or have data that NBA fans “invest” in cryptocurrency. So they’re going all out.

No way crypto.com are being random with it.

The rest tho? Definitely some randomness.

548A613F-FE22-44AD-8C70-7A398BFD80CB.jpeg

antidope antidope Love’s isnt just a gas station, its a truck stop also but more importantly its a top 2 spot to drop a deuce if you’re out and about and the bubble guts well up and you wont make it home in time. On Cue is the second but yea clean restrooms they both even put it in their ads and signs, some of the new ones got a whole house door on the toilets that goes all the way to the floor so you can’t even see my feet or have that weird line where the door hinge is and its like an 3/4 inch gap. I thought Braums was on the jerseys for a while too, which is local fast food/ice cream (very similar menu to Sonic but better), doesnt have a store outside of TX/OK/Missouri, nothing more than a half day drive from their farm which iirc is in Tuttle Oklahoma a-friend a-friend

Tdlr: Love’s is appreciated for clean, doo doo approved restrooms

What’s up with GEHA stadium for the Kc Chiefs? GEHA is government employees health care insurance

antidope antidope Love’s isnt just a gas station, its a truck stop also but more importantly its a top 2 spot to drop a deuce if you’re out and about and the bubble guts well up and you wont make it home in time. On Cue is the second but yea clean restrooms they both rven put it in their ads and signs, some of the new ones got a whole house door on the toilets that goes all the way to the floor so you can’t even see my feet or have that weird line where the door hinge is and its like an 3/4 inch gap. I thought Braums was on the jerseys for a while too, which is local fast food/ice cream (very similar menu to Sonic but better), doesnt have a store outside of TX/OK/Missouri, nothing more than a half day drive from their farm which iirc is in Tuttle Oklahoma a-friend a-friend
  • It isnt just a gas station
  • Selling point is toilets
This is what we want on NBA Jerseys? Nah. But yeah I used to live in the south they're nice gas stations

They must view or have data that NBA fans “invest” in cryptocurrency. So they’re going all out.

No way crypto.com are being random with it.

The rest tho? Definitely some randomness.

548A613F-FE22-44AD-8C70-7A398BFD80CB.jpeg
Cryptocurrencies should be regulated the way private assets/hedge funds are with numerous guardrails and networth/income floors. Just letting ANYONE do it is the problem.

Crypto currency is closer to venture capital than it is to cash, yet people just make it seem like its better cash. its crazy.

I can support Chiney simping

much more than the colorism based Malika simping yall were on last year.

Dr Umar would be pround.

Cryptocurrencies should be regulated the way private assets/hedge funds are with numerous guardrails and networth/income floors. Just letting ANYONE do it is the problem.

Crypto currency is closer to venture capital than it is to cash, yet people just make it seem like its better cash. its crazy.

But at the moment they’re not regulated and they clearly see a market with NBA fans.

Back
Top Bottom