The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

They must view or have data that NBA fans “invest” in cryptocurrency. So they’re going all out.

No way crypto.com are being random with it.

The rest tho? Definitely some randomness.

548A613F-FE22-44AD-8C70-7A398BFD80CB.jpeg
Correct me if I’m wrong, but seems like there’s some randomness to the sponsors for international futbol kits too.

Main criterion seems to be whether the company can afford the sponsorship fee.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but seems like there’s some randomness to the sponsors for international futbol kits too.

Main criterion seems to be whether the company can afford the sponsorship fee.

Football fans are harder to assess because they’re international.

You can have a local fan from Barcelona and have another fan who spends just as much on the team living in Singapore.

Crypto.com clearly see something with NBA fans.

All the tools man. The pre-draft smear campaign against him is still weird to me

He's such an advanced individual shot creator for someone his age. Top end athleticism + Shotmaking + Size at that age for me is always, always, something you should bet on. Tantalizing.

Yea it’s unethical AF. :lol:

But so is Russ’ stupid Hennesey commercial.

And they’re STILL playing that. :lol:
When I think about it, you can call a significant percentage of big time marketing/advertising ethically questionable.

There is a current situation right now where Inter Milan signed a sponsorship deal worth like €50 million per season but the sponsor haven’t paid the last 4 bills :lol:

And Inter/Nike have already printed millions of jerseys. There is nothing they can do.

Guess what kind of company it is btw?

A Sports Gambling site (of course). :lol:

Aren’t truck stops filled with whores, Meth, and lot lizards?

Or is that just Texas/Oklahoma?
Probably but i never noticed. Loves and On Cues are like the Target and Costco of gas stations, they be at like 7/11s and Caseys and more on the West side of town by the airport especially off Meridian and Macarthur

He's such an advanced individual shot creator for someone his age. Top end athleticism + Shotmaking + Size at that age for me is always, always, something you should bet on. Tantalizing.
Even in the little that was available on him pre-draft, all of that seemed obvious. I guess the family really pissed off Cal by not bringing him back this year because he should’ve been a guy being discussed as a Top 5 pick with that ceiling.

There is a current situation right now where Inter Milan signed a sponsorship deal worth like €50 million per season but the sponsor haven’t paid the last 4 bills :lol:

And Inter/Nike have already printed millions of jerseys. There is nothing they can do.

Guess what kind of company it is btw?

A Sports Gambling site (of course). :lol:
This seems a lot more common in Europe. America is wayyyy too litigious for this to happen like that.

Even in the little that was available on him pre-draft, all of that seemed obvious. I guess the family really pissed off Cal by not bringing him back this year because he should’ve been a guy being discussed as a Top 5 pick with that ceiling.

Probably goes like 14th at Kentucky had he actually played. Smart kid

Back
Top Bottom