The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

WNBA discourse is a super toxic mix.

You have online trolls and grifters trying to play up the race angle.
and you have other pop feminist influencers trying to play up the sexism angle.
and you have misogynists trying to roll with the women hating angle.

combines race war and gender war, the two most toxic online discourse communities.
I would argue it’s all irrelevant on the grand scheme of things. Happy for the growth though

I def don't think so.

Deni looking like very good 3 and d guy.

giddey is tall and can pass and that's it.
He’s a good rebounder, which is something they were missing against Dallas with him on bench. He just isn’t really playable with someone as ball dominant as Shai (and JDub to a much lesser extent) since he can’t shoot.

Deni is a much better fit for what they need.

Giddey probably in-turn would be a good fit for DC. Get Jordan Fool off the ball more.

He’s a good rebounder, which is something they were missing against Dallas with him on bench. He just isn’t really playable with someone as ball dominant as Shai (and JDub to a much lesser extent) since he can’t shoot.

Giddey probably in-turn would be a good fit for DC. Get Jordan Fool off the ball more.

I think he's tall and gets rebounds because he's tall.

Do I think he's some super intense guy whose gunna go up and win contested rebounds in a playoff series?

Nah.

Clearly daignault didn't think so either.

Not everything that Goodell and the shield does needs to be copied/followed man :lol: :smh:

Day 2 ratings are gonna rival the Lumberjack games

I think its a goofy move but they'll probably still profit by stretching it to two days and that's all that matters so I guess it won't be that goofy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
those silver jerseys :lol:
1717426820609.jpeg
Nice. I swore I thought these were the ones The Diddler designed

How is he not a generational player?

Being an anatomical anomaly doesn't make you better than a "generational talent". Those guys had undeniable physical advantages and took advantage of them. Steph overcame his size and learned the skills to be an all time ball handler and shooter.

All of these guys have pretty entertaining shows, when they're not intolerably wrong, but they all have incredible biases to the time in which they played and are just as blinded by it as players and fans of every other generation. I appreciate their points of view, but they are far from the final word on any of these subjects.

Thats a horrible trade so there’s a strong chance the Wizards will actually do it, but Deni is better player than Giddey at everything except passing.

Back
Top Bottom