The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

After federal/state taxes it’s definitely going to be under 35. I put 25 because I’m not 100% sure how state taxes work in California

It would definitely be in the 25-35 million range in California. Add the jock taxes, etc its definitely going below 35.

Okay Mr. Accountant, how much money do you actually take home, in terms of 70 million in California?
It’s about $28M after taxes with the current CA rate

After federal/state taxes it’s definitely going to be under 35. I put 25 because I’m not 100% sure how state taxes work in California

It would definitely be in the 25-35 million range in California. Add the jock taxes, etc its definitely going below 35.

Okay Mr. Accountant, how much money do you actually take home, in terms of 70 million in California?
:lol: Wait, I’m Mr. Accountant when you just confidently said that $70mill probably ends up at $25mill after taxes? That’s a nice flip there

It’s about $28M after taxes with the current CA rate

:lol: Wait, I’m Mr. Accountant when you just confidently said that $70mill probably ends up at $25mill after taxes? That’s a nice flip there

Buddy just said $28 million…. So I guess my $25 million range was “drastically” off base.

So in “confidence” my saying 70 is close to 25 million in California was close to spot on :lol: :lol:

Buddy just said $28 million…. So I guess my $25 million range was “drastically” off base.

So in “confidence” my saying 70 is close to 25 million in California was close to spot on :lol: :lol:
A quick google search has that as being wrong. $37Ms for a married couple filing in California and $42Ms in Connecticut.

*this is not financial advice

KD warriors also had KD on Capela and would switch the pick and rolls similar to what Tatum is doing . That also took away a lot of lobs and vertical opportunities

A quick google search has that as being wrong. $37Ms for a married couple filing in California and $42Ms in Connecticut.

*this is not financial advice
FICA would be a few hundred k more per year. Either way the effective tax rate is minimum 52%. Comes up millions short of the UK deal, even while being marginally higher.

I’m about to…

IMG_9119.png

Lakers always been cheap on coaches this goes back decades.

The minimum needed to be 15 per for him to take it. Also **** Woj.

Except theyre not playing that well :lol: . They've played much much better throughout the season and playoffs

Celtics dont have to play great to beat this Mavs team. Most of the people who picked the Mavs just dont like the Celtics.

On the other hand, Mavs playing like dog****
Ok it’s moreso that they’re winning and everyone that wants the Mavs has nothing to fall back on right now

Lakers are too storied of a franchise to be this cheap. This is a team that doesn't even own their own arena and plays in a hockey arena instead :lol: :smh:

They have the money, why do they operate like the Oakland A's?

About to

Push a T?

Whoop some feet?

Pop out and show 🥷?

Beat they *** and hide the Bible if God watching?

Do your stuff?

Electrify em while they pacify em?

Send it up to Pac?

You gotta be specific these days
jbhmmm (1).png
Take that mask off, I wanna see what's under them achievements

Team tuned him out because he was incompetent and every time he opened his mouth he would stick his foot in it.
Yea, AD saying that they had no idea what they were doing in the middle of a playoff series was the death knell. Can’t go back from that.

Yea, AD saying that they had no idea what they were doing in the middle of a playoff series was the death knell. Can’t go back from that.
I like to think it was game four when LeBron was calling him to challenge a blatant call and he didn't leading to LeBron losing it and giving up a basket. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom