The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

This you, Zion!

Good thing the headwind wasn't bad that day
jZ5r8W.gif

I guess the Celtics are playing 2k on rookie mode or bowling with the bumpers out… people are making all the excuses in the world for the most advanced, skilled generation in hoops history :lol: :lol:

In the regular season they were 64-18 (.780) with a net rating of +11.6.

In the postseason they're 15-2 (.882) with a net rating of +11.0.

If they win tonight they'll end up 80-20 combined. They were the best team all season by a fairly wide margin. 🤷‍♂️

that's fine. but like we watched the games.

Be serious, do YOU think they are an all time great team?

look maybe they are a great team. next season they go through and dominate the league again, the entire team should be back.

but this playoff run, there just wasn't enough information to place them as an all time great team. Sorry.

like do people actually really think they were watching the 17 Warriors, or the Lebron heat? or the 96 Bulls? Be honest.

look maybe they are a great team. next season they go through and dominate the league again, the entire team should be back.

but this playoff run, there just wasn't enough information to place them as an all time great team. Sorry.

like do people actually really think they were watching the 17 Warriors, or the Lebron heat? or the 96 Bulls? Be honest.
The not enough information argument makes no sense though. It’s beyond stupid 🤣

They still have stretches of goofiness at times like I posted about the other night. This is still the end result in spite of their occasional goofiness. 🤷‍♂️

Regular season only:

IMG_3306.jpeg

Regular season & postseason combined:

IMG_3307.png

People had been saying that in one of my group chats last week. I get it, but Steph was the MVP that year too. And other than a terrible Game 2, he was pretty damn good in those Finals.
Definitley not a one to one comparison. But versatile roster, underrated great defense, three point heavy attack, played injured playoff teams. But Steph was a better singular player and didn't have seven years of prior goofiness/disappointment.

This thread needs to take a pause, and come together as a family, so we can focus on what is truly important...............Luka's season might be ending tonight :emoji_hugging:

They still have stretches of goofiness at times like I posted about the other night. This is still the end result in spite of their occasional goofiness. 🤷‍♂️

Regular season only:

IMG_3306.jpeg

Regular season & postseason combined:

IMG_3307.png

you didn't really answer the question.

do think YOU think they are an all time great team? is that what you saw?

Back
Top Bottom