The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Still brunch hours

We got some time before he comes back in here talking bull****

Brunch was great today. $6 mimosas pitchers are back.

Enjoyed it with my beautiful brown skin queen with the knot less braids. No milk maidens for me in the month of June ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾. Will resume that mission on July 4th when it’s time to celebrate ‘MERICA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The DJ played Not Like Us too and I knew you would’ve enjoyed that.

Brunch was great today. $6 mimosas pitchers are back.
oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

Enjoyed it with my beautiful brown skin queen with the knot less braids. No milk maidens for me in the month of June ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾.

Will resume that mission on July 4th when it’s time to celebrate ‘MERICA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The DJ played Not Like Us too and I knew you would’ve enjoyed that.
dr-umar-johnson-umar-johnson.gif

It’s so funny to me how Nick Wright said he had prior knowledge to this article coming out and contributing to it. And we all know what motives he has. Research be dammed I question the intentions of this agenda

Looks like the Celtics had 1.5 million at the parade :wow:

It was PAAAAAACKED. Friends and I couldn’t find a bar to hang out at so we went to Chinatown for dumplings. All the staff were wearin green and hooked us up with free food.

Lmaooo we got so much free **** just by walking around. TD Bank reps were handing out free shirts at the Garden, people handing out free liq/nips (which unfortunately became a problem lol), and we got mad posters/banners/souvenirs. Even the commuter rail trains were free lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom