The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

IMG_0220.png

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Does the top 15 power forwards in NBA history look like this in your book ? 1)Duncan 2) Malone 3) Dirk 4) Giannis 5) Barkley6) Worthy 7) KG 8) Kevin Mchale 9) Petit 10) Elvin Hayes 11) Dennis Rodman 12)Pau Gasol13) Webber 14) Jack Sikma 15) Draymond
James Worthy was a SF

Top 5 is solid, some are interchangeable to be honest.

Appreciate the Jack Silma reference though. That faceup jumper was on point

Strongly disagree there. Absolutely a needle mover in the right role. No different from Jrue Holiday or Aaron Gordon.

I think you get to a point of diminishing returns with Bridges, like we saw last season. Think he's much better suited as your 3rd-4th guy than 2nd-3rd.

Maybe I'll eventually be proved wrong but he's just not a guy you meet Joe Tsai's asking price to trade for IMO.

Mikal could dictate where he wants to go if he's still a Net a year from now. He's not making enough to sign an extension like others.

I think you get to a point of diminishing returns with Bridges, like we saw last season. Think he's much better suited as your 3rd-4th guy than 2nd-3rd.

Maybe I'll eventually be proved wrong but he's just not a guy you meet Joe Tsai's asking price to trade for IMO.
He’s just as if not more gifted than OG on that end of the floor and y’all were basically in the conference finals.

Brunson will continue to be guarded by a crowd so having another option to attack closeouts would help significantly. Not to mention the added defensive versatility in the playoffs, which you can never have enough of.

I’d love to see it. But we’re probably a year early.

Bridges doesn't do anything definitively better than DiVincenzo to make it worth trading for him.

and Paul George is 3x the player Bridges is, come on :lol:
I missed some pages. Damn Nick :lol: Paul George is on the other side of the hill now. There’s not too many well-paid wings that he’s “3x the player of”

Kal is one of many wings I would rather pay than PG

Is the sentiment/consensus within the fanbase that BPG has played his last game for the Clips also or is that mainly a media thing?

Feels like everyone and their mother has been painting that picture this passed week :lol:

Dunno if it's supposed to be a big smokescreen or actually the case

Back
Top Bottom