The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Is the sentiment/consensus within the fanbase that BPG has played his last game for the Clips also or is that mainly a media thing?

Feels like everyone and their mother has been painting that picture this passed week :lol:

Dunno if it's supposed to be a big smokescreen or actually the case
If he opts in, I think he's forcing a trade. If he becomes a free agent, I think it's 50/50. I'm sure he would prefer to stay with the Clippers, but he wants a four year contract.

If he opts in, I think he's forcing a trade. If he becomes a free agent, I think it's 50/50. I'm sure he would prefer to stay with the Clippers, but he wants a four year contract.
Yea that's what I keep seeing, if he opts in it'll be to facilitate a trade.

After already giving Kawhi that extension, I don't see them signing up for the same risk with PG tbh

That JJ tweet has officially blown up...about to be morning show fodder for all the usual suspects tomorrow

O/U a day before we get JJ releasing a statement?

Is the sentiment/consensus within the fanbase that BPG has played his last game for the Clips also or is that mainly a media thing?

Feels like everyone and their mother has been painting that picture this passed week :lol:

i have some clippper super fans in my life and i was shocked how over they were with him lol

I figured after 2021 he was Mr. Clipper but seems like people aren’t pleased with him as of late especially with asking the max money

I think if he came back on a discount it’s probably all love again

Yea that's what I keep seeing, if he opts in it'll be to facilitate a trade.

After already giving Kawhi that extension, I don't see them signing up for the same risk with PG tbh
This is consistent with my sense of where things stand.

I’ve read nothing indicting that the Clippers organization is determined to be done with him - It‘s really up to PG at this point. They’ll take him back if he’ll agree to a less-than-max offer, but won’t give him everything he wants. And will trade him if he asks for it.

PG on the decline just like that whole Clip squad, would be doing them a favor walking…Only reason to stay is if Balmer wanna keep promoting them as as a team full of LA dudes in the new arena :lol:

He’ll get his long team deal but ideally you want him for the next 2- 3 years max, same thing with Jimmy Butler

Has there been a less hyped draft than the one coming up tomorrow? I don't even know who's supposed to go #1 now.

Back
Top Bottom