The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Just gotta assume broncos19dm broncos19dm gonna beat everyone

My dog is inevitable
manny.png
This is NT. Probably using a bot :smh: :nthat:

All jokes aside nothing they’re doing seems to be with the kid’s best interest in mind though.

It’s coming across like Bron wants to play with his son in spite of everything.

What would be his best interest though? He's not really an NBA talent yet.

I would think Lebron and Rich know whats best for him.

All jokes aside nothing they’re doing seems to be with the kid’s best interest in mind though.

It’s coming across like Bron wants to play with his son in spite of everything.

I'm sure Bronny is on board with everything that is being done.

He's no fool. I'm sure he knows his best chance of getting into the L is with the clout that his dad and Rich have.

How the **** are you projected to potentially go undrafted and your agent is telling certain teams not to take you? Like what are we doing here. Is this not the NBA. Man I rocked with Bron my whole life but this is just a clown show fr.

I thought he wanted to just hear his name called? In my playing days I use to train at the Fonde with plenty of 2nd round/overseas guys that were way better than me, and to know how hard those type of guys work to just barely make a squad and this ***** is just telling teams that hes gonna go wherever he wants just triggers me. The NBA is a opportunity my dude. Yes I know other guys have done similar **** but they were 1st rounders. This dude should just be happy to be in the league. Rant over lol

Back
Top Bottom