The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

No I never said that. There is nothing wrong with wanting to play with your son. But man all this manipulation is corny. Let the chips fall where they may. And if your gonna do it, then don't be disingenuous about it. I guarantee you that Klutch denies this report ever happened. Just like they deny Bron had nothing to do with the hiring of JJ Redick either huh?

You just sound salty because Bron accomplished a life long dream tbh.

And why leave things to chance when you're Lebron James? You don't become as successful as he has by not being calculated.

No I never said that. There is nothing wrong with wanting to play with your son. But man all this manipulation is corny. Let the chips fall where they may. And if your gonna do it, then don't be disingenuous about it. I guarantee you that Klutch denies this report ever happened. Just like they deny Bron had nothing to do with the hiring of JJ Redick either huh?

This is the part that always makes me roll my eyes with Bron :lol:

The manipulation too lmao

MaSteR mAniPuLaTor

lebron-james-lebron.gif

You just sound salty because Bron accomplished a life long dream tbh.

And why leave things to chance when you're Lebron James? You don't become as successful as he has by not being calculated.
That's what I'm saying. Like what is Bron supposed to say while he's active in the league?

"Yes I signed JJ and yes I actively recruited my son" :lol:

What's good with yall man. It's a second round pick. Let those people be happy. Not everything needs to be hated on
I personally don’t care and I’m happy for the kid.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers is the one questioning if Bronny can make it in the league all year

I said Bronny could probably replace 2 players on each roster and nobody would blink an eye.

Every team got bums.

I remember when the Lakers were under fire, for overpaying Kobe on his “legacy” contract.

The Lakers somehow topped that by giving LeBron, a max contract and his personal pick of a draft pick AND coach :lol:
do you know how much merch lebron sells. Do you know how much Bronny will sell now

Call it Nepotism, Not authentic, G league bound, and out of the league when pop retires, but Lebron got a team to draft his kid, meanwhile your guys goat has his son back-dooring hyped up sneakers and working as a cashier at a sneaker botique in Orlando 😂

Guess he also pipping his ex teammate wife who built out of more plastic than Lil Tykes Toy at the tender age of 47

I personally don’t care and I’m happy for the kid.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers is the one questioning if Bronny can make it in the league all year

I said Bronny could probably replace 2 players on each roster and nobody would blink an eye.

Every team got bums.
And it’s still a valid question though. Being drafted is only the first step. He just hasn’t shown me he’s an nba talent, that’s all. If he makes, I won’t stay hating unlike you. I’m cool with being wrong. And makes it means gets a second contract post Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom