The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Salute to Josh Hart ✊🏾

1000003055.jpg

Just read about it. Can't even make this up. Groomed by older gf since he was a HS and now drafted to Utah.
Influenced him to join that cult and cutting off ties with his family in the process just as he's about to go pro, some next level wickedness going on there :smh:

One of the big reasons he fell out of the first round for teams apparently

I don't even care to address the negativity about Bron/Bronny. When people was throwing it around last year I wasn't even taking it serious cuz it sounded so unlikely but now that it happened it's a special thing. Lebron really checked off everything he wants to accomplish. His life/career really is like a movie. This is something we'll probably never see again, I'm here for it.

Influenced him to join that cult and cutting off ties with his family in the process just as he's about to go pro, some next level wickedness going on there :smh:

One of the big reasons he fell out of the first round for teams apparently

Man.. a whole bunch of adults need to be answering some questions

Seen ole girl was at dude’s prom.. she might be his cousin.. was super clingy at dook to make sure he didn’t get out of the web

Zero clue how people focusing on bronny.. when the most valuable nfl (cowboys) and nba (lakers) team both get run like family businesses

Hell greatest nfl coach of all time had his son ‘running the defense’ showing up on camera to make faces

wonder if LeBron would be able to work a loophole and have 2 max deals by making rob give Bronny one.

Back
Top Bottom