The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

449382006_862117405950654_5261504045860362332_n.jpg

That Filipowski story is wild of true

But after moving to Vegas and hearing some stories about how the Mormon Church and some of its members move, not really surprising

The family probably not gonna hear from dude again.

Would not be shocked if church leaders coordinated with Ainge to get him to Utah.

That Filipowski story is wild of true

But after moving to Vegas and hearing some stories about how the Mormon Church and some of its members move, not really surprising

The family probably not gonna hear from dude again.

Would not be shocked if church leaders coordinated with Ainge to get him to Utah.

FREAKY A** Mormon she a 69 GOD.

You don't think Bronny should have been drafted. Fine. Who should they have taken? Remove the nepotism & a former 4*, top 20 recruit is a fine gamble at #55.

We just saw AJ Johnson go top 25 :lol:
It’s really not this black and white though. It’s ok he ended where he did because of nepotism but a low producing player without his profile doesn’t only workout out for 2 teams and threatens to go to Australia if he’s not selected by the team of his choice.

2 things are true

Is OKC the Hartenstein team? What is their plan with their cap space?

OKC or Detroit, me thinks.

OKC has the money but they haven't given any indication they want to play Chet at the 4. They'll also have to come with a serious offer cause if it's anywhere near NY's $72M (assuming they're able to move a few million in the next few days) I think he'll be back.

Are they going to spend, say, $80-90M on a 'different look'?

OKC has the money but they haven't given any indication they want to play Chet at the 4. They'll also have to come with a serious offer cause if it's anywhere near NY's $72M (assuming they're able to move a few million in the next few days) I think he'll be back.

Are they going to spend, say, $80-90M on a 'different look'?
They definitely should. It’s the one piece they’re obviously missing. Team has no chance of coming out of the West without a good big capable of giving them 20-25 min.

Claxton just got $25M a year. It’s gonna be the going rate for a good big going forward.

Back
Top Bottom