The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

What’s the Mormon equivalent of Chelsea Boots/Cowboy Boots? 🤔

Washed would definitely have a pair on.

Would’ve had him riding through the hood like:

BC90472F-CCFE-4ABD-9417-1215C51EECA3.jpeg

I remember some of these cats was coming through the hood and I was outside with my Rottwiler. Dude said “does he bite?” I said “Do you want to find out and see?”

:lol:

Mormon missionaries stay in Saint Lucia

They never convert anyone

But they get along with everyone

They stay hooping

One time a couple of them were on their usual afternoon walk home, but they didn't know their was an Independence day festival in the city

They were blasting soca, women were throwing some waist.

One girl tried to dance on one of the dudes and he got so scared, panicked, he jumped in the harbor to escape the devil's temptation. :smh: :lol:

And people had to help pull him out with random **** they couple find.

"Grab de rope dread! Behind you"

They stay hooping

One time a couple of them were on their usual afternoon walk home, but they didn't know their was an Independence day festival in the city

One girl tried to dance on one of the dudes and he got so scared, panicked, he jumped in the harbor to escape the devil's temptation. :smh: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
7ae.jpg

Yeah, every Mormon missionary I’ve ever encountered was cool as hell. Boys be in this south Florida heat on those bikes in all types of elements. I’ve literally sat and talked to some of them for 30+ minutes.

They stay hooping

rick-ross.gif

Teams gotta stay away from Wiggins. I can see him retiring at the end of his contract or in a few years

Even if wiggs never plays up to his current contract, dubs fans will always love dude for the way he hit that senzu bean and leveled up for the ‘22 playoffs.

Seems like a bunch of stuff happening for him personally so i wouldn’t be surprised if he did walk away from hoops well before his body forces him to. It’s still surprising that there have been no leaks about what happened to him and his family last year. It’s not my business but that kind of confidentiality feels non-existent in such a connected world

Washed probably on some dating app called MoreMen and Women Mingle and doing neighborhood doorknocking on first dates.

Not even mad though, my guy casts a wide net

Actually I've been chilling the past 2 weeks. I went on a rampage at the beginning of June but I finally met one that can get me to chill most nights.

23 years old (Bron's number it's a sign)

5'5 fine brown skin, slim and in shape, feminine, smart lives one building over. I was shining my boots to go out tonight before I go to Myrtle Beach for the 4th and she told me to sit my a** down and eat what she's cooking tonight and watch reality tv with her instead.

And guess what I'm doing? Sitting my a** down.

Going crazy in Myrtle next week though.

Back
Top Bottom