The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

:nthat:

our-first-summer-league-game-is-a-must-watch-v0-y2cj79dyj79d1.jpeg

cant-wait-football.gif

I would love for us to go after Derozan to run the 2. I don’t know what the cap situation is but he would be a perfect SG fit for us right now so Bogey doesn’t have to start. If we can squeeze Hunter into it I wouldn’t mind him gone.

I would love for us to go after Derozan to run the 2. I don’t know what the cap situation is but he would be a perfect SG fit for us right now so Bogey doesn’t have to start. If we can squeeze Hunter into it I wouldn’t mind.
I think the idea would be for Dyson Daniels to be the big guard next to Trae to defend and be low-usage offensive option. But he's got to improve and stop getting hurt.

Hawks are complete idiots
IMG_4983.jpeg
Now that I had some time to think about it, it wasn't an abomination of a trade return. Their picks are out the door, and they can't do anything about it short of trading Trae to the Spurs for them back ( :nerd: ), so to get back a former lotto pick and two firsts isn't that bad. I think they should've gotten another asset though.

Now that I had some time to think about it, it wasn't an abomination of a trade return. Their picks are out the door, and they can't do anything about it short of trading Trae to the Spurs for them back ( :nerd: ), so to get back a former lotto pick and two firsts isn't that bad. I think they should've gotten another asset though.
I still think a Spurs trade is VERY possible. Castle is basically the perfect guy to put next to him in the backcourt and then Wemby is the ideal guy that’s clearly better than him and helps him on both ends of the court.

Atlanta definitely isnt getting that 2025 pick back, but some of the others could be up for grabs. As well as the one they just traded Minnesota for.

Pels and hawks making a trade just to make a trade :lol:
I wonder if both teams could have received better offers if they waited and see how things play out

Hawks are complete idiots
IMG_4983.jpeg
Murray’s defense living off his rep in SA, yo hasn’t played D since he stepped in the A :lol: …still a lackluster return tho, but the only glimmer of hope is the Lakers pick might be lotto next year and we seen how the Hawks jumped to #1 in this draft

Last edited:
In order to be President and/or VP on the NBAPA, does one need to be well versed in the salary cap?

Or better yet who is the party responsible for explaining all of these changes to the aprons to these guys before they accepted those terms?

Back
Top Bottom