The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Im calling for a total and complete shut down for white guys wearing choker chain pendants until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

EAF535F7-B1C1-4BC2-AC7A-EDA4E494AC10.jpeg

Since a guy from Santa Clara just got drafted, I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I have accepted a job with the Office of County Counsel for Santa Clara County. Have been a burned out on the law firm grind and wanted to try something different before I get way too old.

I welcome suggestions from any NorCal NT bros on neighborhoods/towns not far from San Jose that offer decent property values.

Very proud of my Dubs and that pick. Hopefully Donte shows him how to move in the bay after he checks in with Donte and lets him know that it’s all love and respect

Since a guy from Santa Clara just got drafted, I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I have accepted a job with the Office of County Counsel for Santa Clara County. Have been a burned out on the law firm grind and wanted to try something different before I get way too old.

I welcome suggestions from any NorCal NT bros on neighborhoods/towns not far from San Jose that offer decent property values.
Damb, leaving so cal. Congrats brodie

Back
Top Bottom