The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Maybe the Thunder will give us Bertans. They haven’t getting any draft picks from us for a while, so we’re due.
We get yalls draft pick next yr. This is OKC's draft picks in 2024 based on current records

The ones with the red box is a pick that currently would not convey (Jazz- top 10 protected, Thunder - worse pick in 2024 draft conveys to Indiana). The blue box represents picks that would convey (Clippers - unprotected, Rockets - top 4 protected)

1701451953819.png

Collins was had for very little. Some people like Patrick Williams and think he is gettable but meh. Turner nor Siakim would resign or even be happy initially here. Im good on big moves for now. Mann, Poku, and Dieng and Waiters are all trash that could be upgraded and we’ll see with Giddey but role this team out. Need to get bigger and get up less o boards in the front court.

I wonder if this is related to him just wanting a fresh start. I can't blame him for that even though it seems like the Hornets had his back the whole time.

If he indeed wants a fresh start and is looking to move on, I hope he'd also do right with the Franchise and let them know. At least get some value out of him in the trade deadline.

Aubrey Plaza

IMG_4053.gif

IMG_4052.gif
Aubrey Plaza has an, um, interesting fan base.

I watched a video where she read Tweets about her and a large percentage of them were dudes (and possibly some girls also) wishing for her to inflict some sort of physical harm on them.

Like, “I would love it if Aubrey Plaza kicked me in the face and made me her slave”. A lot of stuff like that. She seemed perplexed why she’s such a target for that brand of kink.

Aubrey Plaza has an, um, interesting fan base.

I watched a video where she read Tweets about her and a large percentage of them were dudes (and possibly some girls also) wishing for her to inflict some sort of physical harm on them.

Like, “I would love it if Aubrey Plaza kicked me in the face and made me her slave”. A lot of stuff like that. She seemed perplexed why she’s such a target for that brand of kink.
Parks And Rec April Ludgate GIF - Parks And Rec April Ludgate Needle -  Discover & Share GIFs

sign me up

Back
Top Bottom