The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

At a point, seemed like he was trying to get kicked out of games for which Steph wasn’t available because he didn’t feel like playing in them. But his wilding has become more frequent and indiscriminate, so I’m not sure what the hell is going on anymore.
I think he’s angry that his skills can’t back up his trash talk and he’s lashing out

Dwight was constantly getting tossed and hasn’t stopped since..

1702502717992.png

I wish iHart was the true stretch big that was promised. Not complaining but that’s what mostly relegates him to back up status. If he was even more closer to Joker in the sense, then really it’d be a true disservice to Sims cuz 2 is all you should need.

Who knows, maybe he’s there just in case as a 3rd string and to mentor. 🔥 either way having 67 back on the bench.

It's never been more over for the Warriors.

They're like a TV show that's gone on for a couple seasons too long but the studio keeps making money so it gets renewed. They've completely lost the plot. The new characters suck. The vibes are ruined. It's barely the same show at this point.

So the Warriors = Dexter?

Steve is da lumberjack?

C CP1708

What’s the best non-player, non Lowe, non-simmons nba pod?
I've enjoyed the Six Trophies podcast with Concepcion and Serrano. But that's former Ringer guys, so that might lean too close to Simmons.

Reactions: HIM
I've enjoyed the Six Trophies podcast with Concepcion and Serrano. But that's former Ringer guys, so that might lean too close to Simmons.

Prob already know about it but thinking basketball

wolves pod with krawcynzki has been solid for years

I guess I shouldn’t have said “non-player”

I don’t mind a player pod as long as they talk about the games. The PG show, for example, isn’t really about the games. I’m looking for something like Talkin’ Baseball, but for basketball. Where they cover the games in an informative way. I just don’t like simmons or Lowe :lol:

But I’ll check these suggestions out

pmatic pmatic is that shea serrano from twitter? Dude’s hilarious :loo

I guess I shouldn’t have said “non-player”

I don’t mind a player pod as long as they talk about the games. The PG show, for example, isn’t really about the games. I’m looking for something like Talkin’ Baseball, but for basketball. Where they cover the games in an informative way. I just don’t like simmons or Lowe :lol:

But I’ll check these suggestions out

pmatic pmatic is that shea serrano from twitter? Dude’s hilarious :loo
Ya Shea Serrano.

Back
Top Bottom