The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

FxjjNlXWwAIGHY8.jpeg

This guy is #3 now at $10 mil

ojthoeposl261.gif

That being said, you deserve what will inevitably happen in the playoffs if you decide to pay PG after that series he just had.
he’s probably the best fitting FA out there for OKC. don’t want to give him long moneh though, we need someone good but also bad enough we can give them just 2 yrs or maybe 2+1 so we can time their money coming off with Jdub/Chet extensions

The most clutch thing I've ever seen Paul George do was in a Gatorade commercial

Go grab him Philly

Die hard fans of the league may enjoy two different teams meeting in the Finals each year but the rise & fall of dynasties bring ratings.

I wouldn’t necessarily say this.. the NBA our whole lives has been driven by stars

And while these guys are obviously great players, they ain’t exactly crossover stars and the league don’t have the jersey support of NFL or even college teams.. and the player movement has obviously hurt local teams getting behind ‘their’ guys

Also on a personal note, nba is sort of like baseball to me these days where outside of special games and special days I’m not going out of my way to watch any regular season game and even a decent amount of playoff games.. hell even the finals I was checking scores before I bothered actually making an effort to watch

All time finesse by the NBA and Silver with these network deals. Ratings are only going to get worse once Lebby and Wardell retire. Nobody moves the needle like them. Don’t matter how cute Ant is…

All time finesse by the NBA and Silver with these network deals. Ratings are only going to get worse once Lebby and Wardell retire. Nobody moves the needle like them. Don’t matter how cute Ant is…

Product is watered down, it's a copycat league, Boston winning is just going to have more and more teams jacking up a ridiculous amount of 3s.

The "stars" outside of Ant have no personality. I do wonder how much streaming is taken into account on these numbers though as far as ratings and the contacts. Linear TV been dying a steady death and I don't think honestly Silver really cares about the ratings. The presentation, commentary, etc. has never been worse.

I 100% blame ESPN :lol: :smh:

NBA may be cooked post Bron/KD/Curry. But it would only be temporary. Everything is in cycles. These current group of stars are just ehh to the casual fan. Im a hardcore NBA fan, but I got mad family who didnt even watch the Finals. I know some people are gonna be like "who cares" but this is how the money is made. The casual audience matters. We are gonna watch regardless

Back
Top Bottom