The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Yeah. Start with the finals. If you can't find those stats. Just kick it off with eastern conference finals. HMU when you have those.

I knew that would be the joke as i already said in a reply

All good

So moral of story is tatum can beat up on sixers but when its vs others teams he ****s the bed its a age excuse

Tatum = Embiid Both Ringless

Black White Paul George or Embiid?????

I'm going to lean Embiid. Oreo PG been losing with modern Michael Jordan on his team.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Black White Paul George or Embiid?????

I'm going to lean Embiid. Oreo PG been losing with modern Michael Jordan on his team.
i-beg-your-pardon-ibeg-yalls-pardon.gif

TECHNICALLY Tatum being ringless is worse cause he lost in the Finals and according to NT losing in the Finals is worse than not making it.

What i gathered this morning from celtics fans is as long as tatum cooks the sixers who cares what else he does vs other teams

Not really. The Sixers aren't the only team the Celtics have played in the postseason.

Tatum been to the conference finals 4x and 1x to the Chip

Obviously he gonna play other teams lol

But yall seem to be waaay to excited about what he did vs sixers and not worried about the bad games vs these other teams that could help your team get over that hump and finally win but hey

He beats the sixers constantly i guess

Congrats to tatum

But yall seem to be waaay to excited about what he did vs sixers and not worried about the bad games vs these other teams that could help your team get over that hump and finally win but hey

Who's y'all though? I've been talking about the entire body of work the whole time. I didn't narrow it down to the finals or Philly.

I will always be slightly anti-Tatum because mans did an entire Kobe cosplay only to allow the sucks *** Dubs to win another one.

But dudes killed Booker the year before for losing and "thinking he Kobe" even though Book constantly said he doesn't like people comparing him to Kobe.

Them lightskin Kobe disciples must be stopped him and Book.

but then he won game 7 and he won the Larry Bird trophy :lol:
I should of been more clear and say how did it work out for him after that

Down 0-3 to only put up a joel embiid stinker in game 7

Point still stands i just wasnt clear enough

Its all love at end day

Ima always talk my **** to Celtics fans. They #1 enemy always

Bsox and getback thank you for helping pass time this morning/afternoon from work got some meetings so no more from me

Yall enjoy your day though

Back
Top Bottom