The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

How is Ant generational? What does Ant do on the court that we haven't seen before or won't see again in the near future? At this point y'all treating bro like the personality hire. Nothing about his actual game is being used as backing for these claims.

26-5-5 on 46% from the field and 35% from 3. He's a great athlete but y'all are wilding.

Why yall don't give Jaylen Brown this love?

Wonder if Jaylen Brown had more aura people would talk about him the way they talk about Ant

They called me a madman.

1717786719156.png

To be fair these last 3 finals have berm forgettable. Sometimes I ask people what was the finals matchup last year just to poke fun cuz most people don’t even remember the series

I'll say Kyrie was his best fit in his prime, AD his best fit in his post-prime. Bron didn't really get to play with prime Wade all that much besides 2011 and I guess 2012.

I'll say Kyrie was his best fit in his prime, AD his best fit in his post-prime. Bron didn't really get to play with prime Wade all that much besides 2011 and I guess 2012.
I’m going with Wade. Chemistry was amazing. Honestly 2011 could beat 73 Warriors. Argue me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom