The Official NBA Season Thread

1684088055923.jpeg
That would be a great ad for that gun manufacturer

Speaking of the home you grew up in and rap music, explain to me why MJ was rolling with slim with the Jheri curl? Anita baker’s music?

Why you care so much about what THEY do? You feel inferior to white people?
Dayum homie you gotta go back to the beginning of this 💩 before you post something like that 🤦🏾‍♂️

To answer your question…
What the phook I look like feeling inferior to any MF’er?

I been on NT long enough and you been on NT long enough that you should’ve known not to even ask me no 💩 like that

Shenanigans. Probably still not more than MJ though

nah it‘s people like bird, barkley and magic that would have been wild

I assume MJ would have been even more of a politician with his movements, since he was always aware and guarded of the imagine he was putting out

nah it‘s people like bird, barkley and magic that would have been wild

I assume MJ would have been even more of a politician with his movements, since he was always aware and guarded of the imagine he was putting out
MJ was heavily protected by the media. Imagine what new media would've done with his gambling and Ahmad Rashad sunglasses interview? Dude would be done

That drunk degenerate?
Come on now

dude was always aware of public perception of him.. he had his people and had his crew, still does

he would have done his dirt, just like he did then.. but I assume dude would have been calculated about it.. I mean he was then.. for example, I don’t see dude just throwing dumb sh up on instagram live potentially f’n up the money

i assume he’d be taking phones and having people signing NDAs

MJ was heavily protected by the media. Imagine what new media would've done with his gambling and Ahmad Rashad sunglasses interview? Dude would be done

you don’t think he would find his handful of mouthpieces to go on espn and/or fox?

i mean he had Ahmad rashad back then

i just assume he’d have his own windhorst and couple others where he’d feed stuff to

Back
Top Bottom