The Official NBA Season Thread

It's Boston & it's game 7, if they losing buddy gonna hear some things that won't be pleasant

hqdefault.jpg

Silver is going to drop the hammer. He's more patient than Stern was but doesn't like being made to look like a fool

you don’t think he would find his handful of mouthpieces to go on espn and/or fox?

i mean he had Ahmad rashad back then

i just assume he’d have his own windhorst and couple others where he’d feed stuff to
The problem is that there is no money in being a mouthpiece anymore. Being a hater and saying outlandish things is where the money is at even if you don't mean it. MJ stopped talking to Chuck after he called out him as an owner. What would he do with new media overwhelming the narrative that even his mouthpieces couldn't stop?

Praying Sixers beat the Celtics.

They got more chance of losing to the Heat and i'm trying to see Max Stroos on the floor if the Lakers make the finals.

Ja does it to himself every time he hear a NBA Youngboy song and sees a camera phone . **** are you talking about? :lol: it’s ridiculous to compare his self inflicted situation to what AI had to go thru. It’s only because of the cultural shift that AI brought that this silly ***** doesnt already have a locker in Shanghai right now :lol:
Dude got two social media posts that he’s seen with a gun and you say its every time he hears nba young boy

The rest of the post is just as ignorant 🤦🏾‍♂️

Tbf my daughter's going through getting her driving permit right now. The manual did state to keep your hands at 3 and on your 9 or something like that

Praying Sixers beat the Celtics.

They got more chance of losing to the Heat and i'm trying to see Max Stroos on the floor if the Lakers make the finals.

If the Lakers and Heat make the finals then that will be two playin teams in the finals.

The problem is that there is no money in being a mouthpiece anymore. Being a hater and saying outlandish things is where the money is at even if you don't mean it. MJ stopped talking to Chuck after he called out him as an owner. What would he do with new media overwhelming the narrative that even his mouthpieces couldn't stop?

definitely.. all Im saying isnt MJ the first guy I think of when I think of who would be a mess in this era

i think MJ would be just like Lebron, essentially over controlling with the narrative.. and 1 slip up would mean changes, like with Barkley

like I could easily see magic doing Instagram lives or putting himself out there like that.. bird and Barkley could see them easily being antagonized by the whole thing

but with Jordan I assume he’d has his PR people.. and if someone screwed or something slipped, he’d cut people off

Today’s vets, are not yesterday’s vets. Dudes are just as idiotic as the youngins and besides, this young generation definitely doesn’t respect it’s elders. I wouldn’t waste my time with any of these young guys. Clock in, and clock out.

Nate McMillan and Stephen Silas got ran out because their players didn’t relate to them….

This applies to the work place too these days. It’s different out here. These young folks is different.

Back
Top Bottom