The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I am telling y'all right now, IF WE DO NOT UTILIZE TT, GABRIEL OR BIG LINEUPS IN THIS SERIES AND LEAVE IT ALL UP TO AD TO FEND FOR HIMSELF IN THE GOTDAMN PAINT, the Lakers will lose the series.

I been told y'all this since November. TEAMS WITH SIZE will give the Lakers major trouble cause I already know AD can't do it by himself in the paint

JOKIC RIGHT NOW IS PROVING IT

Is AD still good enough offensively to really put pressure on Jokic defensively?

Schroeder line up to force Jokic to gaurd AD just makes the lakers too small.

I am telling y'all right now, IF WE DO NOT UTILIZE TT, GABRIEL OR BIG LINEUPS IN THIS SERIES AND LEAVE IT ALL UP TO AD TO FEND FOR HIMSELF IN THE GOTDAMN PAINT, the Lakers will lose the series.

I been told y'all this since November. TEAMS WITH SIZE will give the Lakers major trouble cause I already know AD can't do it by himself in the paint

JOKIC RIGHT NOW IS PROVING IT
Bro you were shouting Lakers in 5 like 2 days ago.

I admit I was wrong, AD shrinking a couple weeks after I thought he would, still shrinking though

Lakers don't have the halfcourt offense to keep it close and they will get ran out of the gym if they try to pick up the pace. Denver really is top down a complete team.

LA in 5, Denver has done nothing in their entire NBA history, why would they now? lol, yall blinded by your hate for Lebron and hes going to show you yet again why not to go against him.

Back
Top Bottom