The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Is AD still good enough offensively to really put pressure on Jokic defensively?

Schroeder line up to force Jokic to gaurd AD just makes the lakers too small.
He can put pressure on him, but I don’t really see the world where he’s a threat to drop 25+ on Joker every night. He’s not stronger and isn’t quick enough to consistently beat him off dribble. Not going to be able to get all the easy paint points like he did against GS.

I understand why, but no one watched Bruce Brown in Detroit because he was a point guard there.

Been saying Brown was a low key great pick up for the Nuggs from when it happened. Did not understand why the Nets let him go. Can fill a lot of roles.

Denver so sassy, they taking out their anger for Embiid on the Lakers in the 1st quarter, hahahaha, this wont last, Lakers going to win by 10+ tonite.

International scouts for every team hearing from their owners about how they missed a once-in-a-generation

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 8.17.03 PM.png

LA in 5, Denver has done nothing in their entire NBA history, why would they now? lol, yall blinded by your hate for Lebron and hes going to show you yet again why not to go against him.
Rather be blinded by hate than your 💩posting.

I’m sure it’s not hate as you see it, homer.

If you think you know this Denver team and come to the conclusion they’re no better than they were before, then you know nothing at all.

He can put pressure on him, but I don’t really see the world where he’s a threat to drop 25+ on Joker every night. He’s not stronger and isn’t quick enough to consistently beat him off dribble. Not going to be able to get all the easy paint points like he did against GS.
I agree. I don't consider AD someone who does well against size.

Rather be blinded by hate than your 💩posting.

I’m sure it’s not hate as you see it, homer.

If you think you know this Denver team and come to the conclusion they’re no better than they were before, then you know nothing at all.

By the end of this series that emoji is going to be the Nuggets logo.

Back
Top Bottom