The Official NBA Season Thread

Knicks fans was toot tooting for Zach Lavine last week but then Rich Paul & crew shut all that noise down.

That’s why he mad :rofl:

I didn’t want Lavine tho.

But if you’re saying the WHOLE Klutch roster is unavailable to the Knicks.

Then we have issues. Don’t try to ice us out.

Players been telling you for decades they don’t mess with the Knicks but this is the final straw? Cam reddish?

That’s bad business tho.

If the Knicks are willing to hand out some of the biggest stupid lucrative contracts in the future you’re not going to do business with them? Because of Cam?

That’s crazy.

The agency that has the strongest ties to the Knicks?

1qn9as.jpg

Man if thats all it took to get Collins OKC should have been on the phone. Hos contract is over in 3 yes so its not affecting keeping JDubb and Chet anyways . We out here married to Ousmane “how do you say Kevin Knox in French” Dieng and Serbian Ousname Poku who somehow broke his arm in an individual workout while rehabbing from breaking his leg. And we just drafted a dude who literally died. Great story, and I wish him the best I think we’re lookong for a PJ Tucker comp for him, but he should demand a trade. Our medical staff sucks

That’s bad business tho.

If the Knicks are willing to hand out some of the biggest stupid lucrative contracts in the future you’re not going to do business with them? Because of Cam?

That’s crazy.
Leon Rose been influencing contracts on NY for years. What’s different about the situation? Where are these lucrative contracts the Knicks are shelling out and getting turned down?

Leon Rose been influencing contracts on NY for years. What’s different about the situation? Where are these lucrative contracts the Knicks are shelling out and getting turned down?

They haven’t been recently (which is a good thing).

But to ice out a whole franchise is just backwards.

Rich could have kept it to himself and used the Knicks as leverage for further deals in the future, who knows? You never know what’s going to happen. You never know who you can “use”.

Just taking the Knicks off the table is bad business.

At first I was worried too.

Having a whole agency not want to do business with you should be a problem….

But then I looked at the Klutch roster…

I honestly thought they went harder than that.

Big name stars don’t wanna play in NYC, or rather @MSG, cuz nobody wants to be the ‘savior’ of the Knicks. Kyrie a weirdo and KD not a leader so they wasn’t never coming for an uphill grind. Randle was the last girl at the prom in a sense but he turned out ok.

As for other players, if they wanna let their agents have that control over them [or worse need they’re agents to that extent] they’re likely not moving the needle all that much to the end goal.

JB was family based on the CAA ties & Thibs alone but then they signed it in blood with Rick added to the staff.

Obi’s bro just got a 2way. Leon running this like a little family mafia with very little outsiders interfering in daily business. Media had little access to players & that helped too.

Y’all doing this over the corpse of Zach LaVine? I thought y’all were moving past being a poverty franchise

It’s just bad business. Clearly there’s a CAA vs. KLUTCH **** measuring contest. To not deal with a team because some end of the bench role player got “mistreated” by a coach that prob won’t be here after next year.

That’s not looking after what’s best for the client. No way does rich Paul think rotting away in Chicago is what’s best for Lavine.

The quote is “it’s business never personal” this is personal for Rich Paul

Y’all doing this over the corpse of Zach LaVine? I thought y’all were moving past being a poverty franchise

craziest part of everything is this is all based on a report from STEFAN BONDY and 'confirmed' by MARC BERMAN that Lavine's camp "prefers" him to not be a Knick

that's it.

It’s just bad business. Clearly there’s a CAA vs. KLUTCH **** measuring contest. To not deal with a team because some end of the bench role player got mistreated by a coach that prob won’t be here after next year.

That’s not looking after what’s best for the client. No way does rich Paul think rotting away in Chicago is what’s best for Lavine.
But you’re presuming that these rumors are true when we have no reason to believe that they are. Rich Paul is about his clients bread and best interests. Like pmatic pmatic said, maybe LaVine doesn’t want to get ran into the ground again by Thibs. Who says LaVine wants to get traded anyways? Y’all look at this like a video game :lol:

craziest part of everything is this is all based on a report from STEFAN BONDY and 'confirmed' by MARC BERMAN that Lavine's camp "prefers" him to not be a Knick

that's it.
:lol: so could be LaVine’s daddy not wanting him to play for Thibs again and dudes are writing off a whole agency, meanwhile talking about what’s bad for business and not in the best interest of Rich’s client. Makes perfect sense

Let’s be serious. This isn’t the first time Klutch is in the news.

Bondy and Berman have legitimate sources with the Knick organization. This isn’t some random Twitter account.

If Zach doesnt want to be a Knick thats cool, but everything I’m reading is saying Zachs representation

Back
Top Bottom