The Official NBA Season Thread

These contracts are plain stupid ....

I can understand how a player like Lebron would wanted to get every dollar.

Aint no way Hali or Bane command more than prime James. If the CBA goes up, then players that fill the stadiums salary should be re negotiate on the spot. Lebron should of have been a 100 milli a year guy and Jokic now is proven that he is worth that.

Then everything else trickles down.

Not that Banes or Hali are filling up arenas .... but Owners should demand players play when getting paid all that money. **** out of here I pay to see a Jokic vs Freak match up and they are both load managing. **** is ridiculous.
This is some real goofy take here but then again, I expected this from you though. Hilarious!

Clueless.

OK people have gone off the deep end with these takes. Objectively Desmond Bane is good value. Guy just put up numbers on a $3.8 million dollar deal. Probably the best value contract in the league right now. Very small chance that ends up being a bad deal.

That being said EYE am still not a fan of his game.

Not that Banes or Hali are filling up arenas .... but Owners should demand players play when getting paid all that money. **** out of here I pay to see a Jokic vs Freak match up and they are both load managing. **** is ridiculous.

Owners should be GRATEFUL that they have these assets to generate wealth… it’s a two way street.

Fans ain’t tuning in to watch the owners. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK people have gone off the deep end with these takes. Objectively Desmond Bane is good value. Guy just put up numbers on a $3.8 million dollar deal.

No, no, NO!! Bane didn’t contribute at all to the Grizzlies having 2 straight 50+ win seasons and playoff runs. He’s JAG and doesn’t deserve to get paid, even though he contributed to Memphis’ success lately….. according to some

These contracts are plain stupid ....

I can understand how a player like Lebron would wanted to get every dollar.

Aint no way Hali or Bane command more than prime James. If the CBA goes up, then players that fill the stadiums salary should be re negotiate on the spot. Lebron should of have been a 100 milli a year guy and Jokic now is proven that he is worth that.

Then everything else trickles down.

They are not slaves for your amusement. People love doing this. You don't take days off then right? Respect to you for your dedication to the bag

Owners should be GRATEFUL that they have these assets to generate wealth… it’s a two way street.

Fans ain’t tuning in to watch the owners. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree ... I didn't say owners shouldn't pay, if it wasn't for the players there wouldn't be a league.

They are not slaves for your amusement. People love doing this. You don't take days off then right? Respect to you for your dedication to the bag
This is silly.

You know damn well what we are talking about. It is very unfair for paying customers not to get what they pay for. I understand here and there, but on a 70 game season where you're getting maxed out to take 20 or so games off for load management is ridiculous IMO.

Them ticket prices, convince food, merch etc. are crazy high.

Call me republican, foolish, clueless or whatever .... but not everyone, especially them inner city kids that lookup to these stars can afford to go to a game because they all have been priced out and if by any chance they do, it's criminal if they can't see their favorite player because load management.

I rather all that extra money goea to reducing tickets, food and merch or employees in the stadium and cities than anything but hey ... that just me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom