The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

This is a Jordan Poole shot. :rofl:

If you dont know how to braid.....hit that follow button.....

lettttss goooooooooooooooo

i

it just dawned on me that folks love to disparage players for choosing loyalty over rings (dame) and for choosing rings over loyalty (KD)

i guess you can have your cake and eat it, too

B Sox B Sox what you think about that deal? I thought Grant was a big piece for the Celts but maybe White's emergence makes this deal ok
Don’t love it, but don’t necessarily think Brad is done dealing either. Porzingis being there also changes the frontcourt minutes big time. $13M (more in lux tax) is kind of a lot for the 4th big on the team.

Kinda want to see if this Jordan Walsh kid could play spot minutes in a Thybulle-ish role.

Will see what else happens.

Happy Grant will get paid and land in a pretty good spot for his game though. Didn’t end up in Charlotte or some other mess.

it just dawned on me that folks love to disparage players for choosing loyalty over rings (dame) and for choosing rings over loyalty (KD)

i guess you can have your cake and eat it, too

KD gave OKC 8 seasons. Got them to the finals. Won an MVP there. He couldn’t beat GSW there. He had to leave. Just odd that he went there but it was clearly the right choice.

They easily 3 peat and dismantle the Raptors if healthy.

Happy Grant will get paid and land in a pretty good spot for his game though. Didn’t end up in Charlotte or some other mess.
Yeah, he's gonna get all the minutes and responsibility he can handle too

They need a center badly and then Williams can become even more useful

The weirdest thing with them signing so many big bodies and being interested in every big body... yet don't have an actual legitimate starting center lol

I’m like 97% sure Elton Brand is actually in this Sixers discord :lol:

We were talking about backup C options earlier with Bamba being a possible option and here we are lol
It ain’t that many options out there man and I feel like Philly loves going after the once highly touted blue chips at backup C :lol:

BUST. Give this man 10 day contracts until he proves otherwise. Any team would be wildin to give this man any type of deal knowing he barely plays and is a mental ****** when it comes to facing any type of scrutiny.

Didn’t realize until now that Doc still hasn’t landed another gig yet. I hope this isn’t it for the man, Philly imploded on him, really wasn’t his fault this past season.

Might be too early to call this a failed trade for OKC but if they miss the postseason for a 5th straight season…we’re gonna really have to start a dialogue.
They made it in the bubble. Almost a perfect HIM HIM post

Back
Top Bottom