The Official NBA Season Thread

Since we talking Caucasian casual wear.

When it white AF1 get popular with white women?

And why don't they clean them?

I went to my cousin's graduation a while back, and was walking through campus like a couple days before, and them white girls shoes looked like they just finished playing in the group stage of the World Cup.

storm2006 storm2006 I need answers!!!

As long as her all white cowboy boots are clean we are good

lol what happened??

And ain’t no way they worse than the Swifties. Those people are mentally insane lol

Yea they’re the worse. Ariana Grande fans too.

It’s just the fact Wemby has only been here for two weeks and he’s dealing with **** like this. It’s absurd. :lol:

I know it's SL of course, but Ous starting to figure some things out.

Hopefully by 2030 he'll be ready to go lol

Yea they’re the worse. Ariana Grande fans too.

It’s just the fact Wemby has only been here for two weeks and he’s dealing with **** like this. It’s absurd. :lol:

You ever think Jokic just has it right?

**** what Americans think lol. I’m gonna do whatever I want. I’m going to ride ponies in Serbia. **** y’all.

Stein really trying to still be that Mavs insider lol

Green and 1st for Cappella is too steep imo. Only Turner or Allen for that

Good to see they're going after some of the bigs I wanted.. Cavs aint having it for Allen eh lol, him or Turner would be the perfect fit, Pacers want him now ? Lol

lol what happened??

And ain’t no way they worse than the Swifties. Those people are mentally insane lol
storm2006 storm2006 is perfectly normal
Screenshot_20230704_163925_Facebook.jpg

I had no idea extension dates varied like this.

I believe the PG, AD and Yanni extension dates are funky because they were signed in December 2020 so they are adjusted for the pandemic (2020 free agency and the 2020-2021 season started later than normal).

Since we talking Caucasian casual wear.

When it white AF1 get popular with white women?

And why don't they clean them?

I went to my cousin's graduation a while back, and was walking through campus like a couple days before, and them white girls shoes looked like they just finished playing in the group stage of the World Cup.

storm2006 storm2006 I need answers!!!
Golden goose effect. Those shoes ushered in a wave of beater kicks being the wave.

It’s funny tho, I always appreciated beat Jordan’s and Dunks, it gave the shoes character and was a lowkey flex that “the shoes you covet are everyday beaters to me that mean nothing.” It’s damn near a status symbol to beat shoes that people would consider to be grails.

Stein really trying to still be that Mavs insider lol

Green and 1st for Cappella is too steep imo. Only Turner or Allen for that

Good to see they're going after some of the bigs I wanted.. Cavs aint having it for Allen eh lol, him or Turner would be the perfect fit, Pacers want him now ? Lol

He’s their Chris Haynes.

Just spreading the message they want spread.

Miami has to be all in on Dame. Struss and Vincent are gone and Herro doesn’t want be there. They need a big name to make up for the scoring they just lost.

I’m glad my hawks are locking up Murray, I wish we could shop Trae but it’s too late now.

Back
Top Bottom