The Official NBA Season Thread

Billy Donovan left UF for dead. Tre Mann the only first round pick since Beal
Mike White was given 3 years too many and drove the program even further into the grave. Golden has such a terrible job in front of him, and his first year proved it. Gators bball is in terrible shape.

Stein really trying to still be that Mavs insider lol

Green and 1st for Cappella is too steep imo. Only Turner or Allen for that

Good to see they're going after some of the bigs I wanted.. Cavs aint having it for Allen eh lol, him or Turner would be the perfect fit, Pacers want him now ? Lol

I don't know if he or anyone else is as tapped in as before.

Miami has to be all in on Dame. Struss and Vincent are gone and Herro doesn’t want be there. They need a big name to make up for the scoring they just lost.

I’m glad my hawks are locking up Murray, I wish we could shop Trae but it’s too late now.
did herro say he did not want to be there? i do not recall him asking out. if anything, he is being dangled as trade bait

Miami has to be all in on Dame. Struss and Vincent are gone and Herro doesn’t want be there. They need a big name to make up for the scoring they just lost.

I’m glad my hawks are locking up Murray, I wish we could shop Trae but it’s too late now.
I'd actually really like know Trae's value at the moment

Trae is career 25/9 and been to the playoffs 3 years in a row. Who wouldn’t want him?

A team that wants more than 40/30 shooting splits from their leading scorer.

And I am not even low on Trae like some folks on her but that is pretty bad for a 27 playoff game sample size over 3 years

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom