The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Yo, this just made me think...will Wemby even play the minimum 65 games required to be considered for postseason accolades? I know it is definitely a requirement for MVP, DPOY and All-NBA but not sure about All-Defense or ROY.

Might be worth taking some of the current underdogs for the award if so :nerd:
There's a good chance he won't. I think Chet won't honestly. We'll see how teams deal with players wanting these awards. The Spurs are pretty much the team that could convince Victor that the bigger picture matters a lot more then ROY.

I could be reading it wrong though.

Wemby doesn’t get the ball 2 straight possessions. Takes terrible shot to follow.

Commentator: you know he was frustrated. He felt like he didn’t get the ball the previous two plays. He’s made that one legged 3 before. Great game by Wembanyana.

Lol

Not watching, but checking the boxscore looks like Wemby having a nice bounce byke game.

Maybe you could just let it play out. We already get that you desperately want him to be the best player in the league from the jump.

I come in peace 😃
Not really about what I want. All anybody has to do is watch some of his games :lol:. If he was a native player and more visible people would be more familiar with his game

Back
Top Bottom