The Official NBA Season Thread

I meet to see the same intensity they give James Harden until I'm satisfied.
No one hated on James Harden that bad. And it wasn’t strictly people that didn’t look like Harden, if it was.

Also, Harden won the MVP, could’ve easily won a second or third one as well. People voted for him.

You’re hating on Luka for skin color reasons.

People hated on James Harden, because of his consistent significant under performing and choking in the playoffs by comparison to his all time great regular season production. So, miss me with the strawman and over exaggerations.

IMG_1040.jpeg

You’re looking for excuses to prop up your hate for a player who is a different skin color than you, that is visibly already all time great. And dog walks all his contemporaries. That’s the only reason.

Luka already is the total opposite of the reason people hated on Harden. He’s already in the echelon of playoff performers with names like Jordan and LeBron. The best and second best player of all time. So your colorist reasons for hate are stupid.

IMG_1038.jpeg

I'll say the west always had good 8-9 good teams, but there weren't always multiple elite teams.

Looking back, Kobe/Lakers really took advantage of the 2008-10 years when there was an opening. Spurs were aging, Mavs were seemingly in a spiral, Suns had an identity crisis, Rockets were always hurt.

The West was full of 50 win teams those years. 08 was the same Spurs team fresh off a title. The Lakers made the Spurs look old.

I need to see the same intensity they give James Harden until I'm satisfied.
James Harden wasn’t catching heat at 24 and was getting the same kinda love annually for MVP that Luka has been.

Come on, man. :lol:

It’s starting. And it’s only gonna continue to escalate if he doesn’t win.

The West was full of 50 win teams those years. 08 was the same Spurs team fresh off a title.
Guess what? Teams can get really old really fast season to season. That 08 Spurs team was old as dirt besides Tony. Couldn't hang with the Lakers for a full 48 minutes.

Spurs had to regroup for a few seasons then made a comeback as an elite team in 2011. Of course they lost in the first round as a #1 seed that year anyways.

James Harden wasn’t catching heat at 24 and was getting the same kinda love annually for MVP that Luka has been.

It’s starting. And it’s only gonna continue to escalate if he doesn’t win.

I'll be waiting. Yall think that man is the Messiah.

Sick of it

He’s a racist.

People hated on James Harden … LIGHTLY, for not playing defense. But mainly under performing in the playoffs compared to his ball dominant, high usage rate but with insane stats and production in the regular season. And wondering why it disappears in the playoffs with refs swallowing their whistle and no foul hunting.

Nothing more, nothing less. Luka is already an all-time great playoff performer. Already in his young career, he’s already taken the Mavericks as far as James Harden has ever gone.

Spare me

You are clearly a troll that had a previous account on NT.

And you are pulling this reverse racism bull**** to antagonize people

How about you tell us your previous screen name.
There’s no such thing as reverse racism, it’s just racism.

I didn’t use a racial slur on anyone. I said somebody is hating on Luka for racist reasons, which is obvious, including his stupid explanation.

Kendrick Perkins like. It’s transparent. I’m not trying to antagonize anyone, Luka is one of my favorite players, right after Kyrie Irving.

And I have no clue what you’re talking about in regards to screen name. Or what that has anything to do with you slinging racial slurs

He’s a racist.

People hated on James Harden … LIGHTLY, for not playing defense. But mainly under performing in the playoffs compared to his ball dominant, high usage rate but with insane stats and production in the regular season. And wondering why it disappears in the playoffs with refs swallowing their whistle and no foul hunting.

Nothing more, nothing less. Luka is already an all-time great playoff performer. Already in his young career, he’s already taken the Mavericks as far as James Harden has ever gone.
Stop it.

You think people wasn’t gonna push back on the perception of the Great White Hope?

Go away. It ain’t racist - the Luka bias/hype/whatever WAS a thing. It’s fading.

Luka gonna have his turn to get BBQ’d and clowned on. Jokic was getting it. Dirk got his.

Dudes that deserve it always get theirs. Matter of time unless he starts winning.

The whining and complaining could stop tomorrow and it wouldn’t matter if winning didn’t follow.

Gotta win.

There’s no such thing as reverse racism, it’s just racism.

I didn’t use a racial slur on anyone. I said somebody is hating on Luka for racist reasons, which is obvious, including his stupid explanation.

Kendrick Perkins like. It’s transparent. I’m not trying to antagonize anyone, Luka is one of my favorite players, right after Kyrie Irving.

And I have no clue what you’re talking about in regards to screen name. Or what that has anything to do with you slinging racial slurs
Tell us your previous screen name, coward

Guess what? Teams can get really old really fast season to season. That 08 Spurs team was old as dirt besides Tony. Couldn't hang with the Lakers for a full 48 minutes.

Spurs had to regroup for a few seasons then made a comeback as an elite team in 2011. Of course they lost in the first round as a #1 seed that year anyways.

Yeah they couldn't hang with the Lakers. Kobe had maybe his best series ever and everybody else followed but let's not have revisionist history. Duncan put up 22 and 17 in that series. Ginobili wasn't old he cooked that Hornets team the series before. He was the same age Kobe but he struggled because the Lakers perimeter defense.

No one hated on James Harden that bad. And it wasn’t strictly people that didn’t look like Harden, if it was.

Also, Harden won the MVP, could’ve easily won a second or third one as well. People voted for him.

You’re hating on Luka for skin color reasons.

People hated on James Harden, because of his consistent significant under performing and choking in the playoffs by comparison to his all time great regular season production. So, miss me with the strawman and over exaggerations.

IMG_1040.jpeg

You’re looking for excuses to prop up your hate for a player who is a different skin color than you, that is visibly already all time great. And dog walks all his contemporaries. That’s the only reason.

Luka already is the total opposite of the reason people hated on Harden. He’s already in the echelon of playoff performers with names like Jordan and LeBron. The best and second best player of all time. So your colorist reasons for hate are stupid.

IMG_1038.jpeg

Using this graphic to support your position while Luka has the smallest sample size of anyone on that list w/o a fraction of the accolades as the other players listed while simultaneously elevating him to their level is EASILY one of THE WORST reaches I've seen up here in a long time.

Gotta troll better.

Back
Top Bottom