The Official NBA Season Thread

20230906_193528__01.jpg

storm2006 storm2006

watching Luka and shai in person was a treat.

Luka whines like crazy and flops every play but has a super natural feel for the game and elite touch. His passes are absurd. Luka also shouted at the ref “ are you canadian too?” :lol:

Shai’s shiftyness and the way he can stop on a dime and get to any spot on the floor is crazy . My acl’s hurt looking at him stop and change directions.

Dillon brooks was all over luka and trolling him. He played under control and was making plays on both ends.

Rj moves like a robot but was super aggresive trying to shoot on every play.
0FA827B2-9CCB-4ECC-ABA8-675C204F53FB.jpeg

Going back to that question of is there anyone this thread universally likes, I guess the answer would be Shai? But the turn will happen on him eventually like it does everyone else..

Going back to that question of is there anyone this thread universally likes, I guess the answer would be Shai? But the turn will happen on him eventually like it does everyone else..
I think people are critical of Jayson Tatum, but who really *hates* him? He has way more fans than haters.

Funny how caucasiankai caucasiankai complains about racism toward white people

Then insults the sizes of black dudes' brains.

A known racist trope

Dude is a troll. And the fact he is putting so much effort into this race trolling, I still think it is Khufu

Last edited:
I think people are critical of Jayson Tatum, but who really *hates* him? He has way more fans than haters.
People get annoyed when he’s in his Kobe routine but he’s definitely likable

Wemby has one hater but when does the cries of one outweigh the love from many

Back
Top Bottom