The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Yesterday really taught me that the Nets need to move out of Brooklyn. The Knicks have been good (WCF level) for like 10 months and it's the most excited I've seen NYC excited about basketball in a decade.

The Knicks are like the only franchise that has other franchises in the state where there is no inter state beef... There isn't any cause everyone cares about the Knicks and only the Knicks. They cannot be stopped.

Give us the Nets back.

Once we beat the Turd Nuggets tonite, the season officially starts for the Clipps.

Jokic maybe unstoppable, but we have the potential to be UNSTOPPABLE four times with four players.

And from what I see Joker cant guard 4 HOFers at the same time.

Good thing Jamal Murray doesnt have to experience getting brutalized by what he wish he was, the Beard, James Harden.

All those playoff letdowns was just practice for June, 2024.

Drizzy called James, "a sniper," and he about to snipe all championship hopes from the Nuggz.

I like Sochan and if Pop is fixated on keeping him a starter he might as well move Wemby to the 5 🤷🏿‍♂️

I rather see Wemby struggle some at the 5 than Sochan playing with two Jaylen Brown left arms at PG

Was listening to a pod that was basically breaking down the different lines of thought with the Sochan at PG experiment. The argument against is pretty obvious. He’s not a natural PG and the team is clearly better with Tre running.

The argument the other way, is that forcing him to learn how to play PG and develop those playmaking skills is what’s best for both him and the team in the long term. So when they actually draft/aquire a franchise PG, Sochan will have a more advanced skill set to play along with everyone. Tre is just a career backup that ultimately doens’t matter in the grand scheme of things, and the team isn’t going to be good enough to do anything serious this year anyways.

Victor Wemby gonna be good regardless.

Yesterday really taught me that the Nets need to move out of Brooklyn. The Knicks have been good (WCF level) for like 10 months and it's the most excited I've seen NYC excited about basketball in a decade.

The Knicks are like the only franchise that has other franchises in the state where there is no inter state beef... There isn't any cause everyone cares about the Knicks and only the Knicks. They cannot be stopped.

Give us the Nets back.
Would the Nets get enough support back in Newark?

Give us the Nets back.
When KD was justifying his move there by saying the Nets were what's hot in the city and Knicks fans laughed, we were called jealous and irrelevant. In our own goddamn city :lol:

Nets games feel like away games. Liberty get more love in that building than the Nets do.

Even when the Nets were in Finals contention a few years ago, they had to run promotions to sell playoff tickets. Nothing they do will ever get them close to the Knicks & it has nothing to do with basketball.

Even when the Nets were in Finals contention a few years ago, they had to run promotions to sell playoff tickets. Nothing they do will ever get them close to the Knicks & it has nothing to do with basketball.

tough to reinvent a team in the nba particularly in a location where people know basketball.
folks saw all the money, pr & marketing campaigns that were being launched and just werent buying it (unless you're a young kid). felt real forced

I like Sochan and if Pop is fixated on keeping him a starter he might as well move Wemby to the 5 🤷🏿‍♂️

I rather see Wemby struggle some at the 5 than Sochan playing with two Jaylen Brown left arms at PG

Chet at 195 is doing just fine at the 5 too, which should surprise nobody :lol:

Either move Vic to the 5 or just swap out the Tre/Sochan mins & lineups if you still want Sochan to get reps at the 1.

They’re not at that much of talent disadvantage & they’re still going down by 20 every single night. Learning absolutely nothing

Back
Top Bottom